ANTHRAX : Glass Substitute?

You gotta let it go Frankenstien :) getting your blood pressure up over this isn't worth it.
I'm 25 my doctor doesn't even think about my blood pressure lol... No but really it's hilarious how off the wall this guy is, I got lawyer blood in me so a argument is hard to resist, especially when I can make the person look absolutely ridiculous in the process.

I deem this thread of the year! Someone should copy/paste this all into the other forum so they can laugh at him too. Seriously, it's too much. I want duct tape and inspector to join leagues as a comedy duo.

I'm 25 my doctor doesn't even think about my blood pressure lol... No but really it's hilarious how off the wall this guy is, I got lawyer blood in me so a argument is hard to resist, especially when I can make the person look absolutely ridiculous in the process.

I thought you would be much older. The lawyer's blood explains the high level of articulation in many of your posts. Impressive for a 25 year old, compliments. No comment on the conflict in this thread though, LUL.

No conflict, he asked if pouring anthrax/glass granules in his spark plug hole and turning it over a bunch was a good idea, he received an answer he didn't like then got mad because we laughed at his very dumb idea.

Do not add an abrasive material into a fully built engine. Do not grind down your cylinder wall, piston or rings. Do not get sand in your bearings or bushings.

If you insist on continuing, please post a video of your engine running before, your process and the aftermath so we can laugh more.

Could glass be so pulverized it becomes mixed with the airborne fuel particulates and treats the entire engine's metallic pores and polishes the entire thing from the inside out?

Not likely as a DAILY substitute, however - burning 2 cups after 5 gallons worth of break in (370mi) might put a potential glass glaze in a certain nook or cranny that was otherwise inhibiting performance.

What do you think?

(The original post left intact, however ANTHRAX is not pulverized glass, it is an organism which produces biologically silica to which nanopulverized glass is added, my intention of the use of the word ANTHRAX for years has been that it simply is pulverized glass. Pardon)
Cerium Oxide will polish your engine just like the doctor ordered.

I thought you would be much older. The lawyer's blood explains the high level of articulation in many of your posts. Impressive for a 25 year old, compliments. No comment on the conflict in this thread though, LUL.
I appreciate that thank you, my grandparents instilled a good deal of wisdom and appreciation for the finer points of intellect and, as you say, articulation of language, speech, and communication of ideas across to multiple types of individuals. Life's just no fun if you can't really dig yourself into the essence of social behavior, the most unique and appreciable experience of life itself. I can emphasize with his existence, I can see quite easily as a victim of circumstance he chooses to make a lot of poor decisions, and I can understand how he can get trapped in a way of thinking. That's just life. Certainly if I was forced into his life and individual experiences and the niche was there to be filled then yes I could end up like him.

I cannot advocate his overly negative attitude or his spreading of complete nonsense, it's irresponsible to simply let a person blatantly spread fecal matter onto the faces of clueless individuals and call his very own snake oil vanishing cream.

I enjoy the fact that I'm apparently captivating enough that he is unable to put and keep me on his ignore list. Perhaps back in the recess of his mind he knows I'm right and simply can't fight the nature of the human mind to expose the truth, regardless if it's painful or not.

I just want to hear somebody come up with a suggestion about how to make abrasives internal of the engine inert.

Wax is the only smart suggestion, they make a teflon wax spray that should work if I get a little copius.

If that is all you want, I will make an honest attempt to answer your question and put all of this to rest. Your question is what will make glass "inert" when you pour it in your engine, the answer is extremely simple...

You don't have to add ANYTHING.

Glass is one of the most "inert" substances on planet earth (where most of us live). It doesn't chemically react to anything really (unless you want to put hydroflouric acid in your engine too). The only thing I can think of off hand that might be more "inert" would be quartz.

So, since your abrasive is already "inert" you don't need wax. But, if you really want to mix your glass with some type of wax (even though it wouldn't make the abrasive more or less "inert"), you could use beeswax, lanolin, carnauba wax, tallow, paraffin, Turtle wax, or ear wax.

I answered your question for you correctly. If you have any other unrelated questions, please create some new threads and I will be more than willing to help!

Last edited:
All users must wear tin foil hats before reading this thread for adequate protection from brain damage.
062716_tinfoil_med_q1w5xf7p.gif

Back