ANTHRAX : Glass Substitute?

and for your listening pleasure we have the latest show from ductapedgaot.................

Very prepared of him not knowing what day it is before recording himself talking about what day it is... I couldn't make it much further into the video...

Last edited:
I think the Goat needs way more duct tape, preferably around his typing fingers.
Though entertaining his BS gets old.

Aluminum runs the risk of fusing, it's really soft and aluminum moving between two pieces of aluminum is probably the most dangerous substance I could put in there, it can act as a point where it could melt the piston into the cylinder wall - just like how a match strikes I could put a flat spot or fuse it very possibly.

That's why copper first, to increase any clearances as little as possible to prevent aluminum on aluminum contact first from the second stage of aluminum polish, then I'll use materials softer than aluminum to polish it and hopefully leave a protective finish.

You do realize I was ribbing you, right?

Making sure that any of the new members never contemplate ever applying any of your stupid ideas is contribution enough and then some. Hay everybody let's pour crushed glass in our engines and see what happens! Jez.

Exactly, a recipe for disaster.

And I quote "He is no good in a kitchen situation..." WTF??!!??

I'll tell you though, I'm a newbie on this site, so I've been spending some time snooping around and thread digging. Mostly for information for my build... but who could resist a blatantly obvious sh!t stirring thread like this..?! I've been sucking on some beers and have a chuckle reading through this. Gold..!!:)

Back