Any tips to stop going through so many rear wheels??

It also depends on. Riding style and conditions. If he rides really aggressive(not recommended) it would tear up a cheap set of wheels. And if it where constant dirt roads or uneven roads with lots of pot holes it can also be hard on wheels

Yea, 3 wheels in 200 miles is a problem. We're missing something here. Even Wally rims aren't that bad.
The only good thing about the stock Sidewinder wheel is that the rim was double-walled. The wheels weren't true; even though it was brand new. Some of the spokes were also loose. So I tighten the spokes, dish them and trued the rim. Yet, that wasn't good enough.

The first failure was the axle bent, so I replaced it with a cro-molly axle. The next issue a few months latter, I noticed several broken spokes. So I relaced the wheel with Sapim spokes. The rebuilt wheel has been working great for over 2 years now.

Now if a 33cc 4 stroke shifter system can do that to a department store wheel, a more powerful engine can do more and probably even quicker. Especially if it's a single walled rim. So yes, Wally-world single walled rim wheels are that bad, when it comes to an engine driven wheel.

Any tips to stop going through so many rear wheels?? I've rode maybe 200 miles on my bike so far and have gone through three rear wheels already. Bent rim and loose spokes. I'm only 155lbs and don't have any luggage weight on the rear and only do city road riding. I'm thinking of investing in a set of Gemini wheels but don't want to spend all of the money if they're just going to get bent up like these past wheels.
I have a bike with Worksman wheels and they are strong:

Back