Anyone Have a Spare Ambassador Fork Plate?

Well, is my face red or what?

It turns out that I had two triple trees. The stock one and another, beefier (and closer to the NE5) one. I always had the stock one, but I lost the beefier one. My thinking, since I've never done this and had no instructions, was that both of these "pieces" went together. Ha. They were just two different versions (very different) of the same things. So, when Whizzer sent me the replacement, they sent me something I already had and, in my confusion, I assumed they sent me the wrong part.

My apologies to Whizzer for jumping to conclusions (and writing about it here). Debbie at Whizzer has been great to deal with on this issue and has bent over backwards to help me, so I have to publicly say "thank you!"

I need to go to Vegas or something and unwind. I get stressed out too quickly these days. Working way too much.

BTW: I am starting to reach the "zen" stage of dealing with my Whizzer (lol). Everything that has ever happened to my NE5 has been minor and fixable. I just have to remind myself of that. Will post updates as I get the work done (maybe this weekend).

Back