as required...

wishiwasblack

Local time
7:48 AM
just getting the required first post out of the way.

bikes: first bike i have no idea. it's a 26" 21 speed mountain bike, purchased used. if i had to guess i would say giant brand. pk80 motor. mods include sbp expansion chamber, 36 tooth sprocket, straight shot performance intake. weight with full tank is 80 lbs. and top speed thus far is 37.3 mph with 200 miles on odometer. finished mid-april '12. second bike is 26" 7 speed schwinn southport cruiser. pk80 motor 44 tooth sprocket. no mods as of yet. weight with full tank is 60 lbs. and speed unknown as i just finished it today and still in break-in period. before april i was clueless about motorbikes. just built 2 in 1 month and now i'm trying to find room in my budget to build my 3rd idea for a bike. quite addicting. i know i need to slow down and enjoy what i have but it is quite a compulsion.

Attachments

• IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 118
Welcome to MBc, Wish. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, 'Sticky' by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. 'Sticky' by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions" is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer. Good Luck to you, and keep up the good work...both builds are quite nice.

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back