Avenger 85 Exhaust Gasket

NeedSpeed

Local time
1:59 AM
Hello. Here is a link to the "GY6" exhaust gasket and it compared to a trace of the stock gasket.

I believe it will fit with no modification. It just arrived today so we will see. It's THICK! Hope this helps.
20240131_121753_HDR.jpg
20240131_121806_HDR.jpg
20240131_121829_HDR.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It
I suspected the gy6 gasket would work for the Phantom (60mm spacing) with a little modification too. Thanks for confirming that for me with the avenger. Technically the Avenger spacing should be 55mm, but... China.
Very well may be. My calipers have been giving false readings recently. Disregard my chicken scratch.

There were other GY6 gaskets with smaller ID so be warned. I'll post more pics tomorrow.
See if you could also post a URL link to that particular gasket as well.

Here is a link to the "GY6" exhaust gasket
There was no link in that post, hence the reason why I am asking for one...lol.

I actually want to buy one to see if it will fit my Phantom motors...lol.

See if you could also post a URL link to that particular gasket as well.

There was no link in that post, hence the reason why I am asking for one...lol.

I actually want to buy one to see if it will fit my Phantom motors...lol.
I copy pasted it. Did u click the Amazon link at the bottom? When I did it took me to the link.

I copy pasted it. Did u click the Amazon link at the bottom? When I did it took me to the link.
Damien has old fogey eyes. I can help.
This is the link he posted.
Didn't even notice it buried at the bottom of all the pics...I'll bet I'm not the only one...lol.

I suspected the gy6 gasket would work for the Phantom (60mm spacing) with a little modification too
I will let you know since I just ordered them...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back