Avenger 85 Exhaust Gasket

I'll bet I'm not the only one...

I will let you know since I just ordered them...lol.
You weren't. I had to go back and look too lol. I never look a gift horse in the mouth though.

I am definitely interested in the results. I don't have an issue with the fiber gaskets that B-E sells. I still have 4 left, but an easier to source alternative would be nice.

Buying this will eliminate odors and put you in a good mood. What more could you ask?

"no more unpleasant odors, and good mood!"

I haven't had a problem with this yet. I file both faces smooth, apply copper gasket maker to the exhaust side bolt it up let it dry, then a light coat of grease on the motor side. So far so good.

Update. The top of the gasket needs trimmed for the heat sink. The inner diameter is bigger than the inner diameter of the pipe. My pipe has been chamfered around the port to match better and so it lines up nice. It is slightly smaller than the port on the engine. I did not have to mess with the bolt holes
20240201_093531.jpg
20240201_093721_HDR.jpg
20240201_094656.jpg
20240201_094807.jpg
20240201_094907_HDR.jpg
20240201_095258_HDR.jpg
20240201_104522_HDR.jpg
20240201_104531.jpg
20240201_132618.jpg

Good, that means the holes only need a little modification to work on a Phantom. Now if only somebody would make a proper bolt on expansion chamber for them.

This also makes me want to try modding a GY6 exhaust as well lol.

Good, that means the holes only need a little modification to work on a Phantom. Now if only somebody would make a proper bolt on expansion chamber for them.

This also makes me want to try modding a GY6 exhaust as well lol.
That would be pretty much a straight pipe with a stock looking muffler at the end. Better to hack the stock flange off the OEM pipe and weld it on a CDH Power expansion chamber. Of course the stinger will have to be altered to get the full effect.

That would be pretty much a straight pipe with a stock looking muffler at the end. Better to hack the stock flange off the OEM pipe and weld it on a CDH Power expansion chamber. Of course the stinger will have to be altered to get the full effect.
Except the flange on my pipe is barely thicker than 1/8 inch and I would prefer it be double that. Plus, gy6 head pipes are dirt cheap. Like 15 dollars if I want to go through aliexpress

Buying this will eliminate odors and put you in a good mood. What more could you ask?

"no more unpleasant odors, and good mood!"

I haven't had a problem with this yet. I file both faces smooth, apply copper gasket maker to the exhaust side bolt it up let it dry, then a light coat of grease on the motor side. So far so good.
That quote was from the copy of the ad. I thought it was Chinglish at it's finest.

That quote was from the copy of the ad. I thought it was Chinglish at it's finest.
Heres some more "oriental" language translations for ya then...lol.

Their translation committee "experts" are probably off shored in Thailand, (Siam),...lol.

Back