Crashes Back from Christmas hospital vacation...WEAR That Helmet

S.S....thanks for posts and PMs on the the different concepts of the designs and engineering of these tadpoles. I got more useful technical info from you than I have from these other trike building sights on the net..any updated design pics/drawing would be great but I am in no hurry ..eat well, get rest , take it easy for now on your trike build...it will still be there

Last edited:
S.S....thanks for posts and PMs on the the different concepts of the designs and engineering of these tadpoles. I got more useful technical info from you than I have from these other trike building sights on the net..any updated design pics/drawing would be great but I am in no hurry ..eat well, get rest , take it easy for now on your trike build...it will still be there
how you feeling ted since your little bouncey ball immitation ? I flip quite often myself my rear end would always lock up on mine or my chain would come off and stop me real fast and good ole me wouldnt stop as fast as the bike. And weee here i go again i've gotten good at tuck and roll lately. Ithink the tadpole design is awesome i just dont have a 1000 dollars to fork out on one at this time .I wish i did that would be perfect for me cause i get dizzy spells quite often myself even before the motor bike came in the picture.

Back