Back to pedal power or foot power

Good God, man... is the frame full of lead? I can not see how it is possible for that to weigh 150:confused:
I dont know but it is a heavy sob it has been put on the scales and weighed 2 or 3 time to be sure of the weight it rides like a log wagon but once she gets going it doesnt slow down to easy all that weight keeps pushing it forward it was built back when bicycle were built like freaking tanks they replaced the seat post tube that actually bolts to the seat is solid steel no hole in the center of it i bet i could loose a few pounds changeing it out i bought this bike from a old man he had it for 12 yrs it still had factory rims on it then and i replaced all of that with super heavy duty equipment.

but once she gets going it doesnt slow down to easy all that weight keeps pushing it forward.

Pardon me, but are you using rear wheel coaster brakes? I don't see any rim or disc brakes on your heavy bike at all!:confused:

coaster brakes and a front rim brake i installed after the pic was taken that pic is a month old i need to do a recent one that show a few mods also i release throttle real fast and it slows me down kinda fast i weighed the solid steel rod they used for the set adjuster and it weighs 20 lbs so i will be getting rid of it soon i got a replacement one that weigh 20 ozs so i will stick that one on it the seat weighs 3lbs im keeping it thought it is comfortable .

i know that this is an old thread but i still wantd to way in for any newbies like my self or anyone who happends to be rereading it. i come from a family of bikers. anyone who has been around americas favorit mc the "hog" know to check your bolt, they raddle apart, and u will soon be a mc machanic or befriend one. as far as the 2 stroke being bad, sorry but bs. i had a 86 honda 125 2-stroke oil injected scooter that i was riding in 2011 that had never been rebuilt. but it was kinda nuts going from bikes to a scooter, all the weight is in the back, so it takes some getting used to the handling. i lived in phoenix for 7 years and u can buy china scooters for dirt cheap because they are less reliable than the china girl, and sell for $700 new. also they say the life expectancy is 3 months there, so u better know how to ride. i personaly have seen 2 hog go down one resalting in fatality the second in a coma. i was personal hit on a bycicle there in 2006. as far as the mb's the are a toy and economicabal. it is lick saying ive given up on boats because i got stranded on the water and didn't want to row. so in this case i would say buy a cheap 4 bangger and best wishes

Last edited:
Back