Battery for motorized bicycle

Arminask

Local time
5:53 PM
Hello, I recently built my first 2-stroke 80cc motorized bicycle, and I don't have lights for secure driving, and I also want to make an USB charger for my phone, so I think I will add the 12v battery. I made this scheme, and want to ask, if everything will work as showing in the scheme? (Sorry for bad language)
Be pavadinimo.png

Just build a pack with 18650 cells and a circut board from ebay or Amazon. Look for 3s bms pcb. Then you can use a 14v wall charger. For the 5v you can use an automotive phone charger, take it apart and wire it directly to the battery pack. It is a lot easier than it sounds.

Here is a circuit board.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Do not use the CG magneto for anything but ignition. It cannot and will not do anything else. If you have a magneto with a white wire it is meant to be used as a pickup/trigger line.
Ok, so i was thinking, if i can cut the magneto, and add the second to the stock magneto?Fiksavimas.PNG

Just build a pack with 18650 cells and a circut board from ebay or Amazon. Look for 3s bms pcb. Then you can use a 14v wall charger. For the 5v you can use an automotive phone charger, take it apart and wire it directly to the battery pack. It is a lot easier than it sounds.

Here is a circuit board.
I don't want to charge it manualy ;/

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I already ordered this magneto before posting in the forum, so it just doesn't work if i connect the CDI and battery to the same magneto?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I think you should get a 12v dynamo for your tire. And replace that with the magneto! :D Then you can also pedal or go downhill with your engine off, and it will still charge. Or just put your bike's back wheel in place, and idle the engine with the back wheel turning, I guess.

Yes! Blinkers! That's what I was looking for for my motorized bike. I hate doing the hand signals, and having one hand off the handle bars!

Back