beach cruzin and quay's picture gallery

baby's first picture!
766_Mvc420f_1.jpg

stickers on the tank really looks good...
766_Mvc421f_1.jpg

Finally Motoring...yea baby
766_Mvc426f_1.jpg

More to come soon...wooohooo :cool:
:p

thank you...

:eek: :eek: :D :D :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

feelings are mutual man... :cool: :cool:

I know of all kinds of room around here augie has no idea...a place with a lake and facilities and free...

However summer is way busy for me as it "the bread and butter" time! But after rod run is a great time cause thats september 9th and 10th...after that yea baby...summer is best here then, gets warmer than "normal"...indian summer it was called in cali in the old days...
I look forward to hosting a bbq here, perhaps next month will work. :???:

yes loco are you a cook? There's lotsa work right now!

Re: thank you...

beach cruzin said:
feelings are mutual man... :cool: :cool:

I know of all kinds of room around here augie has no idea...a place with a lake and facilities and free...

However summer is way busy for me as it "the bread and butter" time! But after rod run is a great time cause thats september 9th and 10th...after that yea baby...summer is best here then, gets warmer than "normal"...indian summer it was called in cali in the old days...
I look forward to hosting a bbq here, perhaps next month will work. :???:

yes locowelder do you like to build houses?]

yep I agree too! :D

me and my son should be up there around AUG-SEP of 08 cant wait to meet ya'll 8)

My wife and I have family in Portland, which is not too far away from Ocean Park, so at least we have somewhat of a mid-point between there and Boise where we live. I cannot make it this summer, but in summer '08, I'd love to plan a trip there when you guys are hosting a BBQ and beach ride. Next year I'll also have a trailer to pull my bike behind our car or truck, and we can do some riding!

So, let's keep this forum alive for a long time so these events can be possible for me, one of the only riders of these bikes in Boise, Idaho!!

thanks for viewing

thanks for the views and comments, i am constructing a myspace web page too, and uploaded 3 pics as well...cars and motored vehicles are allowed on our beach the speed limit is 25mph lol, cant really exceed that...the other day i saw the cops on the beach with a radar trailer...hahahaha it is to laugh.

2008 sounds like a good plan for a bunch of us to meet here! By then we should have a garage full of these things of various type and style...
this is gotta be one of the best hobbies i have ever had!
Thanks Tom for the time and effort you made to start this forum ,and thanks augie for all ya know too, and best of thanks guys and gals for all the help and guidence...

:cool: :D :) :eek: HAPPY MOTORING TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD DAY!!!!

new uploads 6/11/07

Quay's first ride on the beach "grin" :D

766_close_up_lil_1.jpg

grining ear to ear
766_lili_ride_2_1.jpg

pretty cool huh?
766_Lilie_1.jpg

Hey, I can picture all of us filling up the space on da beach!!!
the speed limit is 25 on this highway lol...hope to see ya here soon!

Man can you see a group of us up there for a weekend......I'm thinking on making some sand paddles.....maybe hold the 1st ever MBc sand drags!!! :D
I'll show ya'll how we do it Glamis Style 8)

Back