Bending frames?

At a buck & a half, NO. For a MB all there that is any good is the frame handle bars and rubber, might be able to us front wheel too.
The rubber might even be iffy depends on the maker.

The forks and rear coast brake wheel has to go, can't really tell what's going on with the crank.
I know what would need to be done, that frame would be a few before I got her motorized. I would order some dual springer forks and some workman cycles wheels before a motor.

26". Just put on the new tires and tubes.
It looks like a 24. I had an old Columbia bicycle that I partially traded for the current bike I have. The Columbia frame just needed too much, so I got my current frame. If you where closer I would be glad to throw you a couple of bucks for it.

It looks like a 24. I had an old Columbia bicycle that I partially traded for the current bike I have. The Columbia frame just needed too much, so I got my current frame. If you where closer I would be glad to throw you a couple of bucks for it.
I actually thought the same thing when I first looked at it, but its is a 26. May still do something with it, but I can't figure out what.

Back