Best (Affordable) 2-Stroke

I have to comment on this topic. I recently purchased a motor from gasbike.net and I would not recommend it. The cheapo I got off ebay is much better than the one I received from gasbike. The silver slant 66cc is a POS! Just sayin.

From now on it's Skyhawk and I would definitely try one of the PK8O's from Ozark Cruisers. Consistent quality seems to be the issue with these no name engines. I want to know that what I buy will be of higher quality and will last.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Steve
Im with hello moto!
Iv ordered 5 in the past 2 months when i got them each had its own issue

1st head was twisted as if the lower end was in a vise and king kong hung on the intake ran like s**t(not my kit)

2nd was twisted to and the piston was put in backwards and a head stud was a little larger then the other 3 (

3rd had no head gasket

4th a rusty gas tank

5th just doesnt run right 350 miles so far and no change (p.s i checked for air leaks, piston and/or cylinder damage carb works on my other 4 bikes fine so its not the carb and no mods the engines just well... s**t

I mean a kit for 109$
they sell motors for 100$
so 9$ for everything else ya this was deff. A way to get rid of the garbage .....but wat can u do really at least there trying to make things right

Last edited:
i have bought the so called best engines and the chinese engines off ebay for £63 not sure what that is in dollars and there is very little difference

Back