Best spark plugs

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by wackey101, Jun 3, 2011.

1. wackey101

wackey101 Member

hi
    i have tried 3 diffrent spark plugs so far
    original one from kit----rubish wouldent idle slow acceleration
    NGK b6hs------very good idles accelaration can improve
    NGK b5hs ---------even smoother idling accelartion better
    i have bbeen using the b5hs alot it is very good but i saw another spark plug that caught my eye it was ngk bpr6hix iridium spark plug currently its winter my bike is hard to start (in other words it takes long for it to kick over and be able to rev without bogging) i heard this sparkk plug is good for cold weather starts up alot easier so i oreded one so is there anyone that has used these plugs are they any good they sound good from what ive read but true opinion is the best

2. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

I have one and will keep it on but don't remember sensing any obvious change in performance. Maybe if I tested speed before and after, for the 3 streets I test on, then some difference may be seen.

3. adrian101

adrian101 Member

Your from Australia yes? If so, go to MBB imports website and get the 3 prong spark plug. IT SO AWESOME as it gives a more intense spark :D :D

you get 3 for $15..

Link below:
    http://www.mbbimports.com.au/product.php?pid=80

4. rustycase

rustycase Banned

There is certainly such a thing as a winter plug, and a summer plug...
    ...a plug for around town, and a plug for going out on the road.
    Sounds like you are learning what performs best with your setup, under your conditions.
    And they are ALL different!
    Best
    rc

5. geebt48cc

geebt48cc Member

Ok, Ok, go with NGK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

6. wackey101

wackey101 Member

adrian yes i am in australia and mbbimports is where i get majority of the parts but i have already orded the iridium plugs

7. adrian101

adrian101 Member

Oh okay all good. If the ngk don't work out how you want then try the 3 prong. They work a treat :D