Bike builder in Houston

gearhead437

Local time
5:20 AM
Dear Fellow Members
Had a great talk with a builder out of Houston. He recommended a Zeda 66/80cc engine on a Huffy or other brand steel framed Beach Cruiser. Any feedback on whom to buy the Zeda from is greatly appreciated. Again, I am still grieving the theft of my 49cc Grubbe Pepe, as he had over 1200 worry free miles. My next bike WILL be chained to the bike frame and floor jacks/jackstands in the garage. 2 stroke is the way to go!-Gearhead222

The Zeda's are great, I was all over today on mine. Day off work, you have to ride the bike. For a Chinese engine these are very reliable, you pay $80 -$90 more but I think it's worth it. Happy 4th!

Attachments

• MB1.jpg
    MB1.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 59
  • MB2.jpg
    MB2.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 56
Dear Fellow Members
Had a great talk with a builder out of Houston. He recommended a Zeda 66/80cc engine on a Huffy or other brand steel framed Beach Cruiser. Any feedback on whom to buy the Zeda from is greatly appreciated. Again, I am still grieving the theft of my 49cc Grubbe Pepe, as he had over 1200 worry free miles. My next bike WILL be chained to the bike frame and floor jacks/jackstands in the garage. 2 stroke is the way to go!-Gearhead222
YEP...And I recommended the Zeda 80 to you three years ago as well...lol.

And I also already gave you the link, in this link below, to the only Official USA vendor for the Zeda 80...bicycle-engines.com also has an E-Bay site and are partnered with Amazon.com as well.

Back