"boost bottle"

blue 48

Local time
4:41 PM
hi folks
ive seen this on a bike today and all it is is a canister with a hose running to the manifold ive read about these but does it make things any better? also whats the concept around it ? it seems i could make one from scratch i have all the gear to do it. is it vacum related? please any info would be appreciated
CHEERS mike

Well, have a couple on two bikes. I'll put it this way, when you mount on bike they look official.....?!~

official?
i now understand how theyre supposed to work from research on the web it seems logical. buuutt..... i dont think id ever buy one. ill make one it wont cost me anything so ill see if it makes any difference. if not then no problem if it does do SOMTHING positive sweet. after all its only a ht isnt it

I wasted $20.00 on a boost bottle that was advertized as being aluminum. When i got it, it was nothing more than some pvc plastic with an aluminum sticker covering it.
more imprtantly, it did absolutly nothing when i hooked it up.
boost bottles have been proven to work (ktm uses them on dirtbikes), but there are certain things that must be done to get them to actually work.
Thinks like placement, bottle size, and where the tube is connected.
In my opinion, don't waste your money on a boost bottle for a bicycle engine unless you just want the look of having a boost bottle.
In my opinion, they aren't good for anything but looks.

Back