Boston North 2nd Annual Presidents Day 3 State Ride

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by RusticoRay, Feb 9, 2011.

1. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Weather permitting above 35 degrees.
    Monday Feb. 21 2011
    Salisbury State Park Rt. 1A Salisbury, Ma.(last lot near the jetty).
    Meet up at 11am with your shorts and t-shirts for coffee and a quick dip http://www.flickr.com/photos/58987788@N00/3156441673/
    Axlerod, Full Throttle Fred and myself will be there bring your winter gear

2. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

im gonna push you in

3. HseLoMein

HseLoMein Member

Im in, chopper is ready to go this time.

4. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Friday Feb. 18th

I'm going to ride this friday Feb. 18th same bat time same bat place. Choose your cold weather preference. Monday low 30's possible snow showers or Friday middle
    50's. Hope to see a motored bike or two either day.

Salisbury State Park Rt. 1A parking lot nearest jetty
    11am
    Bring your flip flops and UV protection

5. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

that went well haha

6. Axlerod

Axlerod Member

Snow, 26 *F, Gale force winds

Sounds good , the weather has taken a nice turn for the better. I'll be there w/ my Custom Electric Bike.
    Motorbike John may also show on Scooter
    Full Throttle Fred on Robin Subaru
    Friction Drive Lee on FWD MTB
    & E-Bike Dan are all potential candidates. Gtr

7. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

what george you mean you guys will actually be riding tomorrow

its supposed to be **** cold out i wont be there riding my knees dont work in the cold but i will meet up and hang out for a bit though

8. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Although MopedJay and I went on friday(that went well), I'm going to punt on today. I will schedule a ride weather permitting in the very near future.
    I would have liked to see that friction drive handle the snow.
    Now I think this will be more appropriate for todays situation.

Attached Files:

9. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Rescheduled Presidents Day Ride

Rescheduled from presidents day chill festival
    Saturday March 5th is going to be a good beach day. Upper 40's to low 50's, bring sand toys and a motoredbike etc:
    Meetup at Salisbury State Park Rt.1A first parking lot near the jetty, 11am. Can we have a show of hands so I know how many egg mcmuffins to bring.

1 mcmuffins for me
    1 for George
    1 for Freddie
    1 for Mike
    1 for Jay(meatless unless chicken)

10. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

no mcmuffin for me yuck

11. jg767

jg767 Member

I just got my bike registered today at the DMV. So it must be fate. I"ll be there.

12. jg767

jg767 Member

I hope nobody gets bothered by the Hampton Beach cops this time.LOL

13. james65

james65 Member

3 state ride

Jg767,
    Was it your MOTORCYCLE you registered or your motor bicycle?
    I went to the DMV with 1 new and one renewal aplication. Left there with just one sticker. Didn't have a bill of sale for the new build and of course I didn't want to mention that I just finished building it. That would have opened a whole new can of woop***.

Hope to see you Sat.

14. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

you went to the wrong dmv i just walk in the haverhill dmv with the filled out form and $40 and walk out with a sticker no BOS nuttin

15. jg767

jg767 Member

James, good to hear from you! The last time when we had the trouble I took my Yamaha Majesty scooter because I hadn't registered my motorbike and I still had a "continued without a finding " in New Hampshire for driving a motored bike without a license. The last time New Hampshire towed my bicycle it cost me a hundred dollars! I was in the DMV in Haverhill this morning and I asked the woman about new build registrations and she assured me there wouldn't be a problem. Mopedjay, you are spot on about Haverhill. Lines are fast, too. Hope to see you guys Saturday. It should be a great day for a ride.

16. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

i been dealing with the haverhill registry forever i have lived here all my life

17. james65

james65 Member

3 state ride

Took the bike out of storage. Took it for a short ride, dam cold ride for 40Deg. Should see you Sat.

18. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Two more egg mcmuffins, see you there a balmy 50 degrees.

19. james65

james65 Member

3 state ride

Cold but fun!

Attached Files:

20. jg767

jg767 Member

James, George didn't make it back until 7:45pm. His batteries died early and he had to deal with the strong headwinds. I think he now has an electric bike for sale. LOL. I got back to the reservation at 8pm, I had backtracked all the way to Portsmouth. He DID go route 1B. I guess I missed him because he detoured to some back roads to avoid the wind. It was nice to meet everyone that showed, saw some nice bikes. Ray, thank you for the coffee and doughnuts. Let's do it again soon.