bucking bar issue

conor mitnick

Local time
1:46 AM
So I was riding my bike a while ago and I noticed the motor was shaking a little, and it I think the chain was bucking a little bit. Now my bucking bar goes in all the way. It just slides in its suppose to stick out some . I'm not sure why how can I fix it and I believe its the ball bearing in their. I'm not sure what happened it locked up one day the chain and ever since then motor turns over fine. That's not a problem. Just the pin or bucking bar is. Let me know how to fix this and what exactly happened also what do I do if im ever pulled over By a cop on my bike. What should I say. I usually blend in and always fake pedal and goes a normal speed not too fast depending where I am riding. Thanks guys let me know. And one more issue is my darn exhaust also comes off how can I prevent this too. The baffle has fallen out too very annoying when I'm riding for this to occur. Also how can I make a banana exhaust quieter it sounds loud. Thanks sorry for all the questions

First tell the cops its 49cc then its legal next double nut your exhaust I had the same problem put one nut on and lock it with another so it doesn't back off as for your bucking bar Idk man

Mike

if the ball bearing inside the shaft is still there, then you need to adjust flower nut on other side - if bearing not there, get one

if the ball bearing inside the shaft is still there, then you need to adjust flower nut on other side - if bearing not there, get one

Why is my clutch handle hard as a rock trying to engage it? Was smooth then my buddies messed with the cable and its stiff (it still works just hard?)

usually, that means it is tied down tight somewhere on frame - cable should be loose enough to be able to flex a bit

don't let anyone mess with it again

usually, that means it is tied down tight somewhere on frame - cable should be loose enough to be able to flex a bit

don't let anyone mess with it again

Duely noted also could you use anything else as a bucking bar...like a socket or something I ordered one but the wait time is b.s..

Duely noted also could you use anything else as a bucking bar...like a socket or something I ordered one but the wait time is b.s..
The shank end of a hardened drill bit in the right dia and cut to length will out last the stock soft materail.

A drill bit......how would you go about that one? Like how would it not slip around on the bearing ECT. Please elaborate.

A drill bit......how would you go about that one? Like how would it not slip around on the bearing ECT. Please elaborate.
Do you have or access to a bench grinder or dremel tool? If so you can use the shank part of a drill, same diameter as bucking bar cut to length equal to the original bucking bar. Shank part of a drill is the part that would go into the drill chuck.

The bucking bar just floats in there while the clutch is released and only under load while the clutch is engaged.The shank end of the proper sized drill bit can be cut to match the length of stock bar and do exactly the same job and not dimple in on the end that contacts the bearing.

Back