CAR/motoredbikes dat RUNS w/o fuel/recha.rge

Discussion in 'Electric Bicycles' started by slolds, May 15, 2009.

1. slolds

slolds New Member

Hi, I just want to share my ideas on a car/motoredbikes that w/o fuel or recharge. I think it will cost lots of $$$. I'm not selling this I just want someone 2 listen 2 this. im no good in english, hope you all understand. ^_^

2. slolds

slolds New Member

The idea is electricity, a car that runs by electricity and no more recharge, it recharge itself while moving.... that is the the idea.... If someone want to listen to my ideas it will comfort me... email me at dmikagami@walla.com thanks....

3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Ok. Correct section. Great job. Your english is fine. Im ready to here you ideas. You will get many ideas from the members here. Some positive, some negative. Just hang in there no matter what is said.

Electricity with no more recharge would be wonderful and solve many of the worlds problems. What do you have in mind?

4. Waterfowl

Waterfowl MBc-Sponsor

The problem is the batteries used to store the energy. Until better batteries are invented these ideas will be hard to turn into a working model. Not that it couldnt happen.

5. slolds

slolds New Member

how about using more than one battery maybe 6 for the data gathering... use 2 batteries while starting and moving and hen it is low auto change the third and forth and the first and second are charging the other 2 are for backups. the question is how far are the first and second to be depleted? can the third and fourth batteries make the first and second batteries full?

6. slolds

slolds New Member

some inverter here..

7. nadroj

nadroj Member

It wont work, where is the energy coming from to move the car. If the power is being use to recharge the battery the it must use atleast the same amount to generate the amount of energy used the charge the battery, so there must be extra power used to move the car

(unless you are only recharging when you are slowing down.)But you will quickly run out of power anyways

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  8. slolds

slolds New Member

if we attach dynamos on each (big one) that generate electricity and to the motor..... what would be the amount of electricity it gets..... if we use inverter is it possible.....

9. slolds

slolds New Member

on each wheels....

10. nadroj

nadroj Member

the power used to turn those generators has to come from some where. the extra drag caused by the generators will make the motor use extra power

11. slolds

slolds New Member

use 2 batteries while starting and moving when it is low auto change the third and forth and the first and second are charging the other 2 are for backups.... use 6 batteries or more.... and use also inverter for charging..... what would it be the outcome...

12. nadroj

nadroj Member

lol, you will probably not even go as far as if you just use all 6 batteries. IT TAKEs POWER TO MAKE POWER

13. slolds

slolds New Member

hmmmm.... how can a electric powered car move? i seen it many times but it need charge to the main line.... how much electricity those car need to move....

14. slolds

slolds New Member

men i hate this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJAlrYjGz8 don't like it......

15. slolds

slolds New Member

if we use dynamo 8 pieces(2 on each wheels) witch produce 12v or higher and we use inverter 2 make it more higher for charging only i think we can charge enough amount 2 fill the batteries.... how about those 8 dynamos powers the electric generator.... generator charge the batteries...

16. nadroj

nadroj Member

Ok, go try it, i can guarantee you will fail just THINK about it. there is a reason electric cars havent taken off, THE BATTERY TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THERE

17. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

Here's a question for you......
    When you charge a battery, what percentage of the energy can you get back out of it?
    how efficient is a battery?

Have you considered friction?

18. slolds

slolds New Member

19. slolds

slolds New Member

men i love thus people, i think im wrong about powering cars with just 12v ^_^.... it need more power ^_^.... im gonna draw on how the recharge the car take a look and send some suggestion.....

20. slolds

slolds New Member

hmmmm....

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2009