Carby Carby wont fit on frame, is using an offset manifold the best idea?

ari000113

Local time
10:56 PM
E6EF8DD1-2D22-4BF5-B3B2-69AEEA13444F.png
30B11A33-C336-4BC3-A55E-FA5EB1695D54.jpeg

I took the plastic cap off as it was the problem and left the little grill thing on it. The whole this is about 1cm too thick. Tried putting the engine on an angle but doesnt work bc of the chain hitting the chain stays.
Is getting the offset manifold in the picture good for this problem?

I don't know if this would work, but it's an option

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I dont think i have a wide engine. Even so, what would i do with a wider mount except tilt the engine again?
What I meant was somthing similar. I can't find anything for a thin one, but you might be able to make one. I was thinking you could use one on the rear mount to get the carby away from the frame.

That's a Bike Berry engine isn't it? If so that particular manifold won't work. The BBR/ Bike Berry/ BT engines have a larger intake than 17mm. That intake would be restrictive

I
That's a Bike Berry engine isn't it? If so that particular manifold won't work. The BBR/ Bike Berry/ BT engines have a larger intake than 17mm. That intake would be restrictive
Its a BT engine so yeah… one of those chinese ones off ebay. I should measure the intake so i can find one that fits.

You might be able to get a 1 inch exhaust clamp and use the C part to space it out.
You could use something like this, and use something to space between it and your block. Just the stamped steel part, not the U bolt.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back