Carby Carby wont fit on frame, is using an offset manifold the best idea?

Thanks for that. I changed the way the throttle cable hooks to the slide. I elongated the hole in the slide and ground the crimped nob a little so the cable would be vertical vs bent in a 90 as I saw on you tube. I thought the 90 bend would stick.

I also used the shorter cable guide pipe off the NT carb as the pipe from the HP is too long. The NT pipe is almost too short.
There isn't much to adjust, all that can be done is change the main jet. It started out too lean so I drilled it out a tiny bit. Then it was too rich so after several changes I have it to about .68 mm.

Maybe a little rich but pretty darn good.
I really like the auto choke feature, crack it wide open and the choke releases.

Attachments

• Carb.jpg
    Carb.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 43
Thanks for that. I changed the way the throttle cable hooks to the slide. I elongated the hole in the slide and ground the crimped nob a little so the cable would be vertical vs bent in a 90 as I saw on you tube. I thought the 90 bend would stick.

I also used the shorter cable guide pipe off the NT carb as the pipe from the HP is too long. The NT pipe is almost too short.
There isn't much to adjust, all that can be done is change the main jet. It started out too lean so I drilled it out a tiny bit. Then it was too rich so after several changes I have it to about .68 mm.

Maybe a little rich but pretty darn good.
I really like the auto choke feature, crack it wide open and the choke releases.
Always better a tad rich as compared to too lean. Won't burn a hole in your piston running rich.

Back