Chainsaws,weedwhackers,snow blowers...oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a McCULLOCH engine. It's 32-33cc. wanna see it? sure you do. 8)

59_100_1356_1.jpg

59_100_1357_1.jpg

did this come off a chainsaw? would this be sturdy enough to power a bike? duh....sure it is. this is the same as a mid-size gebe powerplant. With the right gear ratio, this will work. I have a bunch of Q's :?
we should talk. (I have sprockets.... with all the fixins) 8)

my project

Attachments

• DSCN3370.JPG
    DSCN3370.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 823
  • DSCN3365.JPG
    DSCN3365.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 752
Nice bikes guys i recently had a honda 25cc engine on a bike my friend made and sold to me (friction drive) and it got stolen so i am building one my self.
I just got this http://lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=177612-283-GHT225&lpage=none
weed eater hedge trimmer and took the engine off and I'm not sure if it has a clutch but where the motor spins theres 2 metal half circle-ish pieces with springs attached to them and there looks like there is a clutch bell on the plastic cover piece i took off. Any info on this hedge trimmer/if it has a clutch would be appreciated.:)

Last edited:
Yes! haha very glad to hear that.
im planning on using an industrial hinge mount with an aluminum support bar for the engine to sit on with this huge spring to keep the whole engine and spindle mounted on the aluminum support bar at the perfect tension against the wheel. Can't wait till it's done will have photos soon!

Jamtown maybe your pictures don't do it justice but is that thing going to be balanced when you're done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back