My chain is jumping off my drive sprocket

I'm stumped on this. I see the 415 on the chain but the sprocket just seems too large a space between teeth. I must be missing something?

I do see the twisted side plate as well. could this be the issue?

I see a twisted side plate & if the side plate is twisted, the chain will pop off in that spot almost religiously as the bike is rolled.

Maybe it is my eyes, but that chain looks "small". Is that the stock chain from the kit? I know my 415 looks much bigger than that. the picture of the drive sprocket makes it look like the chain does not fit properly between the teeth?
Its a 415 bicycle chain it isnt the one that came with the kit

Image has been enhanced. Looks to me like he just has the chain on wrong. Looks like it's half a link back.

View attachment 198720
i just have bought a whole new chain i did notice some actually really bent up chain links so i considered not straighting them and not running the risk of breaking them also i dont quite understand with half link back do you mean i have to cut one link or to add one? Also thanks everyone for helping me on this thread.

i just have bought a whole new chain i did notice some actually really bent up chain links so i considered not straighting them and not running the risk of breaking them also i dont quite understand with half link back do you mean i have to cut one link or to add one? Also thanks everyone for helping me on this thread.
It's a separate part like a master but allows option
when chain is to long or to short.

Back