Sprockets Drive sprocket spacer

The first one I did, I simply bolted one 44 T sprocket to another 52 T with rag joint backing plates as spacers. Heavy but effective.
The 2nd one same thing except a 44 T to 48 T had to cut the excess sprocket off for clearance and a couple pounds lighter.

3rd one, made a plate of 8 MM aluminum with washers as additional spacers on a 40 T. Plate was quite thick but this helped to move the disc away from the sprocket. Wasn't able to use the 6 hole disc adapter, too wide, used a stack of two washers and it all worked with a hairs breadth of space left.
This is on my 4 T motor so there is a lot of latitude with motor alignment.

The first one I did, I simply bolted one 44 T sprocket to another 52 T with rag joint backing plates as spacers. Heavy but effective.
The 2nd one same thing except a 44 T to 48 T had to cut the excess sprocket off for clearance and a couple pounds lighter.

3rd one, made a plate of 8 MM aluminum with washers as additional spacers on a 40 T. Plate was quite thick but this helped to move the disc away from the sprocket. Wasn't able to use the 6 hole disc adapter, too wide, used a stack of two washers and it all worked with a hairs breadth of space left.
This is on my 4 T motor so there is a lot of latitude with motor alignment.
Both of my sprockets are aluminum, so it is pretty light. The bolts probably weigh more than both the sprockets

Back