Charged with driving while license suspended and operating an unregistered vehicle

hey guy sorry here bout ur probs rite now i live n wyoming n here motor size dosnt matter 50cc or less still means tags 2 them but i can tell u here if i feel weird bout a cop i jus pull n myclutch kill the engine start peddling they can kiss my backside cause if it isnt running they cant do ****

feel the same do the same

hey guy sorry here bout ur probs rite now i live n wyoming n here motor size dosnt matter 50cc or less still means tags 2 them but i can tell u here if i feel weird bout a cop i jus pull n myclutch kill the engine start peddling they can kiss my backside cause if it isnt running they cant do ****

yes -- I feel the same and do the same

but -- knowing how some (just some) pooolice officers are
wonder if I shut down my engine
and the pooolice man or woman put their hand on it
so as to see if it had been ridden
I know that would be that one pooolice out of 100
sometimes my luck runs that way
hope not this morning as I get out to

ride that THING

Sometimes it is tempting to just take an engine, mount it in the most garishly visible fashion with absolute minimal muffling, hook up the throttle and just go make lots of noise around a cop. Mind you, it's just a noisemaker - it may at casual glance look to be powering the bike, and sound like it is, but not hooked up to drive anything.

'Twould be fun - sort of.

This thread has been a big read and whilst I'm really glad Simonator didn't go to jail or get the electric chair the whole situation makes me want to join the Taliban. What is the point of democracy when it produces police like that cruising about in cars, chewing gum & looking for trouble. The lawyer and the judge reminded me of this story:
A young cowboy from Wyoming goes off to college, but half way through the semester, he has foolishly squandered all his money.

He calls home. 'Dad,' he says, 'You won't believe what modern education is developing! They actually have a program here in Laramie that will teach our dog, Ol' Blue how to talk!'

'That's amazing,' his Dad says. 'How do I get Ol' Blue in that program?'

'Just send him down here with $1,000' the young cowboy says. 'I'll get him in the course.'

So, his father sends the dog and $1,000

About two-thirds through the semester, the money again
runs out. The boy calls home.

'So how's Ol' Blue doing son,' his father asks.

'Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm,' he says, 'but you just won't believe this - they've had such good results they have started to teach the animals how to read!'

Read!' says his father, 'No kidding! How do we get Blue in that program?'
'Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class.'

The money promptly arrives. But our hero has a problem. At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read. So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited. 'Where's Ol' Blue? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!'

'Dad,' the boy says, 'I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Ol' Blue was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading the Wall Street Journal, like he usually does. Then he turned to me and asked, 'So, is your daddy still messin' around with that little redhead who lives in town?'

The father exclaimed, 'I hope you shot that dog before he talks to your Mother!'

'I sure did, Dad!'

'That's my boy!'

The kid went on to be a successful lawyer. And then he went on to become a Congressman

that would **** me off i haven't ridden mine yet but mine will only be to get from one village to another i line in the uk our laws are problerly the same so ill have to wait and see but i hope you get off lightly

that would **** me off i haven't ridden mine yet but mine will only be to get from one village to another i line in the uk our laws are problerly the same so ill have to wait and see but i hope you get off lightly

This has been done with for a while. I got off with a $100 ticket.

Don't feel too bad, same thing happened to me but I had to walk home, they took my bike! On the walk home I felt like I had just lost a loved one. It was a long walk.
The very next day I went out and bought an electric and who do I see on the side of the road..ha ha ha , that very same cop! He stood there with his arms on his hips and just stared at me as I rode by. He was not very happy.
I ended up getting a $500 fine with a conviction for drive without licence.

Back