Clutch plate torque

Yep...12 foot pounds which is 144 inch pounds...We DO recommend that 10 inch long, inch pound torque wrench for torquing these bike motors.
They are available for about 20 dollars US at Harbor Freight.

You must have some mighty strong arm power going for ya there...lol.
I got a 100$ one I think I’m chilling

Yep...12 foot pounds which is 144 inch pounds...We DO recommend that 10 inch long, inch pound torque wrench for torquing these bike motors.
They are available for about 20 dollars US at Harbor Freight.

You must have some mighty strong arm power going for ya there...lol.
I was talking ab the 6mm screws on clutch cover. Not rly hard to break off.

I live in a hot desert climate so at this time of year, I use the NGK-BR8HS which is a colder plug then what is considered the regular plug replacement for thye Chinesium piece of crap Z-4 or Z-8 plug the kits come with...The best all around plug for folks living in more normal climates than what I am in is slightly hotter plug, the NGK-BR6HS...The "5" will work but may be too hot a plug, especially in the "deep south"...YMMV.

Where you live, I would go with what I use for the most part, the NGK-BR8HS, especially with your heat and high humidity issues where you are at.

which tools to use when hand tightening small allen head bolts
Example: 5mm allen head bolt
DSCF0905.JPG

Too much leverage
DSCF0906.JPG

If not sure or gotta be exact torque value, an Inch lb Torque wrench is best
DSCF0908.JPG

Of course if your experienced and know how all your tools react and feel when hand tightening , You can use any tool you want and not over tighten.

But it's wise to avoid tools that have alot of leverage when working with small screws & bolts

The "stage 3" is a load of bs. All they did was put shiny parts on it. If you want real power, you need to port your cylinder.

About the clutch, as Damien said, pictures will help.
In my area there is a bike builder that said they took a 80cc China motor and ported it and got it to go 45 mph and that it takes off with no pedaling. How exactly do you port the engine?

In my area there is a bike builder that said they took a 80cc China motor and ported it and got it to go 45 mph and that it takes off with no pedaling. How exactly do you port the engine?
You need a dremel, a couple of bits, and a good understanding of how and what to do. @ImpulseRocket can help you with porting better than I can. I understand the concept and how to do it, but I have never actually done it

You need a dremel, a couple of bits, and a good understanding of how and what to do. @ImpulseRocket can help you with porting better than I can. I understand the concept and how to do it, but I have never actually done it
Yep I've seen a lot of new guys & gals on here ruin a new cylinder kit. A lil tiny bit of porting can make ya or break ya. A porting master shown how .010" too much on a port will/can ruin a cylinder. From being a top performer too a slouch!

Back