COLD AIR COOLING SYSTEM

Jayraye39

Local time
5:12 AM
What is the #1 killer of these HT engines at high RPMs? No not lack of oil. The answer is heat.
Now since our motors are mounted close to the center of the frame the arrow dynamics of the front forks and front down tube hinders air flow. The tubes split the air mainly only cooling the outside left and right portions of the motor. This is the exact problem I'm gonna attempt to improve by capturing air outside of the arrow dynamics of the bike and then directing to the head of the motor. This will allow constant cool air to be concentrated over a small area. That air flow will be continuous as the bike moves. So I'm going to use the gas tank I originally bout for board tracker 2. I'm gonna cut off the left and right side of the tank to create 2 air scoops that will join together at the head. Those scoops will Chanel the air then disperse it right over the head. If I'm correct on my logic this should cool the motor 10 times as good as a regular air cooled motor. This is what I got so far.
20230416_164556.jpg
20230416_164623.jpg
20230416_164627.jpg
20230416_164716.jpg
20230416_164734.jpg

Gonna try to surround the head with the system so the air cools the entire head evenly. It will work just like and old school carb air cleaner
images.jpeg

When you get done putting those lights on the bike show us a pic of it lit up at might. That will be cool. How are you going to power them up? Induction system your building is interesting. A lot of M/C's use side panels to direct airflow to the engine when moving, same principle.

When you get done putting those lights on the bike show us a pic of it lit up at might. That will be cool. How are you going to power them up? Induction system your building is interesting. A lot of M/C's use side panels to direct airflow to the engine when moving, same principle.
You talking about the led chasis lights like the orange ones I have on boardtracker 1? Those are 4 led pods that were ment for the front of a truck.. they are running lights that needed a 12v supply. To power them I cracked open an old 12v drill. Took the battery pack and charging circuit board out. That is what runs the lights and can be recharged. I'm gonna do the same to this bike just not sure what color although orange is a theme color of this bike

Got 1 air duct done and found the bottom 2in of a paint can will be perfect for the round head pan. Looks cool already. 👈 see what I did their. Lol
20230416_223250.jpg
20230416_223315.jpg
20230416_223359.jpg

Back