Cylinder head chamber shape

I know someone has to make a wrist pin bearing that would hold up. Has any one tried to find one the correct size?

cooling is a direct result of area exposed to the air. Some heads take longer to get hot because they are heavier with more mass ready to absorb heat till they get hot. So as a result people think they are cooling better which is not truly the case. For a ride of more than 15 minutes a head with a squish band will get hotter than the standard head because the heat that is saved from heating the pistons periphery is absorbed into the head.
I refrained from spending nay of my hard earned money on any of the aftermarket heads. I bought standard heads and modified two of them to have squish bands for testing purpose. Hardly anyone revs higher than 9000RPM and so don't need a squish band.

cooling is a direct result of area exposed to the air. Some heads take longer to get hot because they are heavier with more mass ready to absorb heat till they get hot. So as a result people think they are cooling better which is not truly the case. For a ride of more than 15 minutes a head with a squish band will get hotter than the standard head because the heat that is saved from heating the pistons periphery is absorbed into the head.
I refrained from spending nay of my hard earned money on any of the aftermarket heads. I bought standard heads and modified two of them to have squish bands for testing purpose. Hardly anyone revs higher than 9000RPM and so don't need a squish band.

Time will tell. Thanks

Yeah I posted it on page one. Google is your friend. ;)
Stihl chainsaw piston pin bearing, for models 028, 029, 034, 036, 039, 041AV, 041FB, 041G, BR106, BT106, FR106, FR108, FR125, FR135, FR220, FS106, FS108, FS160, FS180, FS20, FS220, FS360, FS410, FS500, FS550, FS90, FS96, MS261, MS290, MS310, MS360, MS390, TS400....
Theres plenty of "compatible" ones but looks like the same as is already in the HT. I have only seen the genuine OEM as part of a set of piston/ rings/ bearing/ pin and cylinder, ten times the price of one China bearing and only available in the USA.

Thanks for the information. At first look seems they are available cheaper then the OEM replacement. Now what the quality is not sure. Will be doing more looking.

A close up photo on eBay and the site I just quoted the model numbers from shows what appears to be the same cage with the obvious weak points, looking like it is made from separate pieces, and even dents in it.
I am reassured by Fabian's post that I won't need it for my intended (low rpm) use but I hope you are able to find one for your hot rod. :)

I am looking at online stores and with the information on model numbers is not correct according to them. I still thank you as I have something to start with. Night have to buy several different ones to find the best.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back