Dax Titan 50CC or Robin Subaru EHO35 33.5cc

agentjosh77

Local time
10:48 PM
I am thinking about putting together a chain drive MB and was curious what engine suggestions everyone would make.

I weight 210 pounds and will be caring a backpack that will have an additional 15 pounds in it. I would like the option to add some panniers at some point in time.

So would you rather put a:

Robin Subaru EHO35 33.5 cc 1.60 HP Four Cycle Engine Factory 21.76 oz tank

or

Dax Titan 50CC Super Duty 4 Stroke

on a Gear and Chain Drive Kit.

Thanks everyone, I can't wait for the results to come in.

hi

all that I can say regarding the Robin after riding one for a while now is

man oh man is that THING reliable

at least a couple of thousand miles now
only THING that has went wrong
had to tighten the two screws that hold the gas tank a little

Cos of the weight i'de go with the Titan,& if there are any hills around your place i'de definately go with the Titan.

Thousands of miles speak volumes for quality. Always good to hear that.

There are some pretty decent hills in my area that it would need to climb.

Thanks for the reply!

Another Subaru owner with thousands of miles on that engine. Go with the Titan. The Subaru is a lightweight by comparison. Reliable, but weak on the power.
NUTZ

I am a Subaru-robin owner with barely 400 miles--i love it being weaker than my Morini--i like to pedal sometimes to keep in shape and on big hills it forces you to do it. I feel if i just wanted to always sit i could buy a scooter --go for the wide arse model cus i soon would need it !

+1... I love my Robin Subaru a lot its perfect for me and very reliable but I think the Titan would work better for you since you weight more and want to add panniers, etc.

It should be a sweet motor bike good luck!

I don't have the Robin. But I have a Titan and a Honda 50. If you decide to go with the 50cc, go with the Honda. Worth the extra $50.

Back