Do "Outlaw Bikers" Help The Ebike Cause?

Not much point discussing it if nobody else is interested all that it will be is talk and nothing will change, when others decide they want too get involved i shall show interest till then.

People can't get behind a cause that isn't clearly stated.

If you go for the "rubber stamp" it's easy to understand and adopt. (people are easily motivated)

If you fiddle around with the rules then no one knows what to think.

(I'm just being realistic)

750W/Pedals/20MPH

...people can remember that. :unsure:

Last edited:
And the rules will be discussed when people actually show they are interested Safe. This isn't the thread to even be discussing it in for starters, if people express interest to my idea of creating a dedicated thread we can then discuss which direction to take. Until then its pointless, unless EVERYONE gets involved its pointless...which i doubt will happen laziness will win through here and people will continue to do what they are doing now...flaunt the law ...as i said, makes **** all difference too me which ever way it goes. Heading off to bed now past midnight, will start a dedicated thread tomorrow to gauge interest and take it from there.

(I'm just being realistic)

KiM

Last edited:
Laziness is the central problem.

Humanity is filled with mostly sheep like characters with a few truly inventive souls sprinkled in just so that they can feel perpetual pain in that they can't get anyone else to think clearly.

If you want action you need clarity... you need to build energy within the minds of people to act. Sometimes that might mean annoying the sheep by getting them angry so that they move... sometimes you can tempt like with a carrot. Sometimes you can punish by whipping them with a stick.

The only universal about humanity is that they move on a very lazy path towards everything. The easier you make movement happen the more likely you get success.

In Australia you have the ability to raise the anger of the public against the repressive 200 watt rule and then turn and point to America and exploit the envy of the relatively luxurious 750 watt rule. By staging the argument as:

"Australia deserves anything America gets."

...you channel the passions in the right way.

Envy is a strong motivator.

Last edited:
Back