Do people ever ask you to go into business with them?

If you're not making enough profit on a quality build, you're either not building it right and/or not targeting the right type of customers.

I would if it was a good build at the right price. Who wouldn't? That's why you think someone shouldn't start a business selling pre-assembled MBs... it's too much hassle for most people to do individually!! Go read some Adam Smith and learn something about assembly lines.

but your not manufacturing anything...you use quality components that you bought, i for one would never be interested in living out of a product people can build themselves.

theres a site that makes great looking motorized felt cruisers for a TON of money, which is what you would need to earn a living out of a bicycle motor & pimping operation. (of coarse im not seeing the profit in it, but someone has/is/will profit if done right)

but what the he## my motor is on the mail...:cry:lol

First accident on an e-Zip, (or whatever Wal-Mart calls those things), and their lawyers will have them OUT of the MBiz quick.

I'm surprised they even got in it last year, but at $350 per unit, sumpthin' stinks.

I've learned as a VERY valuable lesson, to think for yourself and rely on yourself and not on others. When you can do things for yourself that don't require involvement of other people, the power is in YOUR hands, and not theirs.
good advice. especially for those who haven't figured out nobody does somethin' for nothin'.

Back