Does the way your bike looks matter?

Do you care how your bike looks?

• **** No, Its not about looks its about SPEED

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • YES, A Crappy looking bike sucks Major B*ll$

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Bike

A big YES. The same goes for performance and dependability.

Need a poll option for comfort. i put that first on list for me. then durability for those monster tire eating potholes out there.i put those before looks.

Last edited:
I really want to say yes but my bike looks like **** and works great so i guess it doesnt matter. If you think it looks fine and it works good thats most important

Yes it should look good , you built it.. take a little pride in what your doing...if it looks rough after 1 or ,2 years of riding..well that's the way it goes, as long as it is as mechanically as good as you can keep it being

Last edited:
Nope, not in the least. I'm a ratrodder. If the used bike I buy is red, it'll always be red. Wear and tear? Yep, that's how it'll be until I swap in new parts. If the parts are painted or shiny, cool!

Speed, dependability, comfort and safety is all I want.

I buy quality used bikes, but they gotta be at bargain prices!:giggle:

Looks don't matter to me much as long as it's comfortable, runs good, and is reliable. Just like most people above. Plus a bike that looks bad seems to deter thieves somewhat. A rusty, dull and dingy bike keeps the crows away.

Not really THAT much. A decent effort is fine. I would never belittle someone for some scratched paint or something. Reliability is the key (not speed). Safety too. My test bike isn't all that pretty, but it's safe and reliable. I have seen some fancy looking bikes that hardly would start.

yes.

i like how my bike looks.

candidly, another would have to squint to appreciate her beauty as i...but let's keep in mind i didn't build her for another, i built her for me :cool:

Back