E-start BT80 minarelli

I know bikeberry has stupid mark ups but holy crap. 150 per piece for one at a time. Imagine the savings for getting 300. I know customs and shipping but over the water is cheap.

Shipping wont be too bad, stuff I buy straight from China only takes a couple weeks. About 3-4. Save a lot compared to buying it from a reseller closer to home.
Yeah ik

I understand and appreciate your enthusiasm but its best to see how it runs after break in before playing with jetting and trying mods. Your engine, your time, your money. Do as you will.
I don't want to make my own pipe so I prefer to convert it to minarelli or saw hybrid because not only rmh performance pipes look amazing and Kawasaki good but also they replace this joke of a pipe

There is a youtube vid series called, life of marcus. The one in particular I'm referring to is where he goes though his super hot rod MB that does supposedly 80 mph and the costs he incurred to build something like that.

I believe he said the final cost was well over 3000 USD to create this thing.
The reason I am referencing this is to illustrate the real costs to safely go fast, if indeed over 40 mph on a bicycle can ever be safe.

Looks like you will have a fast motor pretty much out of the box and are already looking to go faster with out considering all the other things you should include in your build.

Well Ethan got 2 piece phantom 85 jug so I will consider it:)
You may just want to look over some "history" we have documented over the years about "Ethan" and his business ethics, or lack thereof before considering spending any money with him...lol...I personally would not fork out any money to him myself, but to each his own as they say...lol.

There is a youtube vid series called, life of marcus. The one in particular I'm referring to is where he goes though his super hot rod MB that does supposedly 80 mph and the costs he incurred to build something like that.

I believe he said the final cost was well over 3000 USD to create this thing.
The reason I am referencing this is to illustrate the real costs to safely go fast, if indeed over 40 mph on a bicycle can ever be safe.

Looks like you will have a fast motor pretty much out of the box and are already looking to go faster with out considering all the other things you should include in your build.

Well I'm not planning on buying expensive af moped engines so mine would cost prop less than half of that. But I will check out this vid after school

You may just want to look over some "history" we have documented over the years about "Ethan" and his business ethics, or lack thereof before considering spending any money with him...lol...I personally would not fork out any money to him myself, but to each his own as they say...lol.

That's new, because on reddit community they were considering him as great person. I will check out this tread and ty for informing me:)

Back