Electric generator from Ebay

hi,been a while since i last posted, but while we are on the topic, i have heard of guys on motorcycles/ like me/ have rewound the stator/ magneto, with different gauge wire and it will supply more power, but i dont know much about it and if these engines will even handle it lol ... sorry for the threadjack, but i was curious lol... thx in advance

Mine works

Mine works realy wel get and i a fair bit of amperage out of it too.
Took a bit of messing with spark gap after but now its charging battery with the mini charger bought from same company. Plus it runs a very high watt spotlamp.

I will be getting some of mighty wonderful's stuff at the first of the month. The charger that runs off the white wire feeding into 4 4amp hr 6 volt batteries. With the wireing re-arranged on the charged batteries to give 12 volts when I need it. 16 amp/hr is a lot for a small bike. The tail light assembly I got runs on 2 AA batteries, 3 volts. After asking the electronics wizards in another forum about it a string of 5 diodes drop the voltage from 6 down to 3 volts. To help keep it charged a $25 solar panel is going on top of one of my bags, moveable from front bag to back, to assist keeping the batteries up.

http://stores.ebay.com/WONDERFUL-CREATIONS-STORE?_trksid=p4340.l2563

So I'm looking at about $85 for the complete system with solar, 4 moped batteries and a a voltage regulator. All ready have the lighting setup:helmet:

Back