Engine help Please

KDC1956

Local time
2:01 PM
Ok its now time for me to order my self a engine but I only want a 50cc engine.
And I would like it to be a 4 stroke but I also like the 2 stroke engine as well.I have always like the sound and smell of a 2 stroke engine.So I'm odd lol.My ? is where is the best place to order from this is my first time to order a small engine for a bicycle so what better place than here to ask.So many of you know what works best.I also would like it to be all black engine I see a lot of these online so many places to order from but I know you can get took real easy I got took last year on a few parts I order and I never did get my money back or my parts.yep I got screwed good. Can you say OUCH I can lol.I might as well laugh about it.Its over now.So many of you here build real good looking motorbikes.And I do have pic of my bike but I still can't get them to load up here.As soon as I get it all done I will try one last time to let all see my bike/trike.
Thanks for any help coming my way.:unsure:

you can find 49cc 2 strokes on skateboards, they have auto clutch, throttle and nice exhaust. i get them on craigs list for 30-50 bucks. they come on scooters and gopeds.

Back