Favorite spark plug?

Damien1307 is spot on his sparkplug choice for him & his location. I'm a firm believer in going 2 heat ranges hotter during the winter. I've recently been using & testing the NGK BR6HIX or #3419 They are a factory preset plug gap at .031" since it's a iridium plug. Your not to gap iridium plugs as iridium will chip off. But with that plug in my 2 stroke it runs great & as good as a standard ngk plug.
But where I've found the NGK BR6HIX plug worth the money is it lasts about 3 times longer & seems to combat plug fouling tremendously better than a standard NGK plug. I'm not saying it's best plug or what you need, but in my testing it has showed me the price difference of it. In longevity.

Would I really notice a difference between my stock china plug in my 2 stroke china engines and the ngk
What are everyone's favorite spark plug for your standard 2 stroke 66cc bike engine?
Why did you even ask what our favourite spark plugs were then ????...To tell you there is no difference????...lol.

I'm sorry Damien
There is nothing to be sorry about...lol...I just found it humorous that the question was asked, and then you replied with 'If you really would notice a difference'....Personally, I noticed a difference in throttle response, smoothness in idling and running, how much hotter the motor ran with the Z series Chinese plugs versus the higher quality, better made, NGK plugs.

Ps...My joke is the Z stands for Zero and Zilch...lol.

Back