Favorite spark plug?

Would I really notice a difference between my stock china plug in my 2 stroke china engines and the ngk
I was answering ismellnownlatters reply and inadvertantly ascribed your 1st post as his...lol...It happens sometimes when you get as old as me and are tired at the same time...lol...It's past my bedtime I think...lol.

Ps...I'm glad someone called me out on it...I would not have taken note of that error on my part otherwise...lol.

Time for a cold hard case of reality. If you think changing your plug is going to gain you performance... think again. That is, unless your current plug is problematic already.

You'll notice no difference when you twist the throttle. At least I didn't... on either of my bikes.

THAT SAID... reliabiliy-wise... or if you are having issues with electro-magnetic energy and your speedo/computer... then yeah, big difference.

You'll notice no difference when you twist the throttle. At least I didn't... on either of my bikes.
I bought an e3 plug and noticed a difference in my starting torque, little more power. A customer I sold a 29cc kit to, used an ngk for a while and also switched to e3 without asking my opinion and also noticed a performance increase.

The iridium plug also gave me a little more power as well. But I like ngk for the price.

I went down to advance auto on Friday to get a torque wrench and spark plug. They didn't have the ngk br6hs, so I ordered one on Amazon. I'm still working on swapping out the engine. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be

I went down to advance auto on Friday to get a torque wrench and spark plug. They didn't have the ngk br6hs, so I ordered one on Amazon. I'm still working on swapping out the engine. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be
The Champion RL82C or L82C plugs work just as well. If you have a dashboard computer get the RL82C for the resistance factor.

Dashboard computer?
Something like this!!!
Screenshot_20221016-095052_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back