Finding a way to make Hydraulic clutch conversion real + easy to replicate

After looking at the part I posted you want it to pull not push which it does. So it would need a pivot arm to change the push to pull.

Simple pull cable anyone?

After looking at the part I posted you want it to pull not push which it does. So it would need a pivot arm to change the push to pull.

Simple pull cable anyone?
The design I was thinking of was on a push not a pull. I was thinking of eliminating the clutch arm all together and punching a hole in the side of the cover. Then use the push of the setup to push directly on the spot the stock clutch cam rode on.

The design I was thinking of was on a push not a pull. I was thinking of eliminating the clutch arm all together and punching a hole in the side of the cover. Then use the push of the setup to push directly on the spot the stock clutch cam rode on.
Well sounds like a good idea

Link doesn't work, but if it's one of these pit bike ones they have to short travel to work
I think that sometimes people forget that this is an international forum and that some of the links they provide will work just fine in some countries but are not accessible in others.

Here is a screenshot of what he was trying to show you @FelekSta.

Screenshot_2024-01-24_07-04-50.png

I think that sometimes people forget that this is an international forum and that some of the links they provide will work just fine in some countries but are not accessible in others.

Here is a screenshot of what he was trying to show you @FelekSta.

View attachment 206518
Thx, It would need to be piston with double the travel that they have from my rough measurement (they have like 13mm travel)

Thx, It would need to be piston with double the travel that they have from my rough measurement (they have like 13mm travel)
You could change the amount of travel needed by changing where the cylinder tugs on the bar in relation to the pivot.

I just don't know how much force these things have

You could change the amount of travel needed by changing where the cylinder tugs on the bar in relation to the pivot.

I just don't know how much force these things have
I don't fully understand what you said but I don't believe that I could double it's travel

Back