First ride - needs tuning

I wonder if the springer (undamped) fork makes a difference. o_O

How is the ignition timing? o_O

A 36t is a big jump from 44t, but idk what there is in between that fits your hub adapter.

Well i know a place that can make me any toothed sprocket that will fit my flange.

As far as when the pipe comes on i couldnt say i dont have a tach not to mention the engine feels the same to me acceleration wise.

On my rise to work today vibration wasnt as bad but was there i could also feel it in my feet as well.

Well i know a place that can make me any toothed sprocket that will fit my flange.

As far as when the pipe comes on i couldnt say i dont have a tach not to mention the engine feels the same to me acceleration wise.

On my rise to work today vibration wasnt as bad but was there i could also feel it in my feet as well.
You dont need a tach to tell when the pipe comes on,it should be an audible difference and pull harder for a bit.

Well I got a video of mine I took today riding it around. Down side is I cant ride bike anymore. My sprocket chain tensioner fell off, let me rephrase that the sprocket wheel fell off the bearing it was pressed onto. I made it home with the tire holding the chain on the bearing itself. Second my 90* expensive ass airfilter is gone don't know where I lost it as I rode a good 10 miles today. Then I have to remove my rear fender as the upper mount snapped off at the frame.

So now I have the pleasure of trying to get the sprocket tensioner pulley replaced under warranty and I guess buy another expensive ass air filter and see if I cant some how glue it to the housing as its all plastic and plastic wont grip metal especially under vibration prone conditions.

It's Friday the 13th...today at work I spilled all my e juice I made this morning before work....One of my co workers dropped his phone today and busted it...Another co worker cut his finger pretty bad needing 7 stitches...I'm just gonna sit in my lounge chair safe till it's over.:confused:

Well I smashed my thumb yesterday at work with a spindle still hurts as it split the skin so at work today its been constantly opening up. I also skinned a knuckle by turning a socket by hand.

Today that is what happened. I think I can get the sprocket warranted out. But that's the cheap item. I cant get the air filter warrantied out as it fell off. Thing is it just wouldn't get tight I kept tightening the filter and stopped cause it wasn't getting tighter and screws threaded into plastic is not the strongest. But its the only 90* air filter I like that fits my bike perfectly. I also noticed my carb was tweaked slightly as well. I might need to tighten the pinch bolt down more but it took quite a bit of effort on my part to spin it back level again.

Anyways I am going to upload the video to youtube and cut out all the unneeded bs pieces so people can hear how this exhaust sounds cause to me it doesn't sound like its kicking in but maybe it is I cant say. All I know is today my GPS said I hit 33 mph top end.

I dunno I just expected more around 35 mph top end not 30-33 and even then the engine vibrates like a sob. Shes smooth till around 25 mph then I guess the rpm`s start hitting high enough that the engine just cant run smooth.

Just get a k&n look alike ...you can get them with a 90* boot for less than $10.

What are you using to measure speed?

Back