First ride - needs tuning

Also you aren't properly tuned yet carburetor wise...don't expect alot until you're tuned..your plug could be partially fouled even though they claim foul proof.

Be patient.:cool:

I'm trying to be patient its just I'm feeling let down to spend this money and do this kind of work on this bike while everyone else is claiming up to 45 mph on a stock Zeda 80 engine with a 44T sprocket and here I cant even do 35 mph with a modified Zeda 80 engine with a 44T sprocket.

In any case, I will see if Bike Berry will warranty the $25 tensioner its. The air filter how ever I am ordering the same one from Treatland its a $23 malossi PHBG filter.

Well I've heard alot about 40mph but not one that's still being broken in and not even properly tuned as of yet.

You'll get there.

lol I hope so cause I just looked and Kings Sales and service, I guess they went out of business the website is no more and it brings up no hits when searching online. I just checked to see 2 sprocket sizes smaller tooth wise to see what it would be but looks like my only options are either pull my 10T gear and switch over to a 11T gear and hope it fits my chain perfectly or go from my 44T rear sprocket down one size to a 36T sprocket. Which Id hate to do cause the bike really doesn't have much balls on the off take but that could be tuning again.

I'm trying to be patient its just I'm feeling let down to spend this money and do this kind of work on this bike while everyone else is claiming up to 45 mph on a stock Zeda 80 engine with a 44T sprocket and here I cant even do 35 mph with a modified Zeda 80 engine with a 44T sprocket.

In any case, I will see if Bike Berry will warranty the $25 tensioner its. The air filter how ever I am ordering the same one from Treatland its a $23 malossi PHBG filter.
Don't forget that alot of people tend to exagerate I see it all the time this season my son's fifty cc parked a half doz 66's whose owners all claimed to be able to do 50 plus and my son's only did 47 screaming at around 11,000 rpm with the stock gear.Tuning the carb getting the pipe set right will get you more top end but get it fully broke in first then you can work on getting it dailed in perfectly.

Tuning...wait till you get your jets and give it another shot with the 44...if I went down any I'd try a 40t

The one thing I certainly don't want to do personally is have to pedal to get the bike moving along...lol

Same here. For me I have to slip the clutch to get the bike moving on its own but I know the thing is too damn rich down load and possibly too lean up high. The video I am uploading to youtube right now I go wide open throttle while moving and you can hear the engine it just sort of stops for a second and then it takes off.

Well mail just came strange to have it come at 7pm. Anyways my jets were delivered. I got my jet case with jet wrench and my 3 main jets and 2 idle jets.

Idle jets I got are 25 and 27.50. Main jets I got are 67.5, 72.5, and 75. Hopefully that should be enough to get me going.

Back