FOR SALE: BRAND NEW NuVinci Honda GXH50 kit, motor, wheel

I bought this kit from Staton several months ago. To my dismay, it comes with no installation manual whatsoever. Staton simply doesn't publish one.

Upon inquiry, I was told to just "look at the pictures" on the website and figure it out.

I am not saying anything bad about Staton, only about my lack of mechanical skills. I don't have the time or patience to try to figure this one out without a manual.

This kit comes with a Honda GXH50 motor that has never been cranked, a Staton gearbox, a 26-inch 36-spoke wheel with a NuVinci hub already laced in, and all the mounting hardware. I bought the highest gearing option available for a high top speed. Everything is new, never used.

I am located in Arkansas.

Alternatively, if anyone within a few hours' drive of me would like me to pay him to install it for me, please contact me.

Thanks for looking!
Thomas 501-412-7144

Is $800 too much?

I won't refuse any reasonable offer for this kit. See the above for contact info.
I'd like to offer a suggestion.

Go read the thread in the Picture section about the homeless guy in Bentonville, then contact him. There is sufficient info in the article to do so. Anybody that creative could take your parts and produce a sweet running machinbe for you pretty darned quick.

Win/win - you get what you wanted, a motorized bike - he gets a bit of work and just maybe each of you finds a new friend.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad. Your system does take bit of experience and know how with tools. I'm in NYC, I was just down in Little Rock visiting my mother in law. I'm sure you'll fine someone by the next time I'm down. Before you sell it or invite homeless people into your home check with lawnmower repairmen and the like, even a mechanic from a bike shop who'd be looking for a few extra bucks. You paid enough for your system a few dollars more be worth it. Do' take mind from people saying you're not safe for the road you don't have to know how to fix a bike to know how to ride it.

Last edited by a moderator:
we been there

it's kinda like we are all in the ring with you taking a swing,my kit was preowned and when i got to the after market muffler it intersected with the downtube i got a 3/8 piece of aluinum and cut the profile used a porta band to cut a compound angle and made myself a ferring block the answers will come give it a little time

Back