Friction Drive Build 49/52cc Questions

Yes, I received it. I replied to it. Also, a little note. HF web site rates the engines we've been talking about at 1.5 horse power. Other sites rate it 2 and 2.2. Who are we supposed to believe ? The Honda GX35, which I have, and have used on my bike is rated at 1.6 hp. I thinkl the HF engines are under rated on HF's site. They're a lot stronger than the Honda ! You can fell/tell the difference in .5-1 horse power on these small engine for sure !
And for those that are strictly into Japanese engines, I'm not knocking the Honda by any means as far as quality. I'm sure they will out last the Chinese HF engines. I like my HF engine over the Honda for the power. That and the fact that I can buy 2 of them for what one Honda cost. Takes about 10 minutes to swap engines on the BMP kit if and when mine goes bad.

To tallpaul

Paul, this morning when I told you I was also helping out some else with the same issues you were having, andy that has posted here on your thread was the man I was refering to. Don't want to you to think were of key and/or taking over you thread here. If so, I appologize. I think were still on topic though. Again, I've told you guys to get in touch for anything.
Thanks !

..... Porkchop .....

Back