Got hit by a car today no joke.

"With a bike it doesn't matter who is at fault, you are gonna hurt. Got to stay focused to stay alive." A lot of truth to those words. Riding on 2 wheels is very different then driving on 4. Focusing on situational awareness can save your butt.

regardless of how much it was the other vehicle's fault, there's almost always something you could have done. riding defensively is the answer.

If I see even oNE a*shole say something negative I will report u. I am having the worst week of my life. I lost my job yesterday and I got hit by a car today.
The other guy was at fault (technically)
I got hit at 30 mph while wearing a helmet and motorcycle protective gear and ended up in the ER TRAUMA center. I walked away today with a couple cuts and scrapes and am now rethinking my life. only positive feedback please.
Well I'm glad to hear that you lived and walk away from what I really dread some ***hole not paying attention smoking his Mormonwanna medicine had 5 Mexican delibretly pulls**t on me I think one Mexican tried to hit me 3 times.

Well I'm glad to hear that you lived and walk away from what I really dread some ***hole not paying attention smoking his Mormonwanna medicine had 5 Mexican delibretly pulls**t on me I think one Mexican tried to hit me 3 times.
Do you really think this is the place to air your slurs on race or religion? How you feel is how you feel. Just don't burden us with it.

Punctuation helps.

Gary I don't think he was trying to be racist. It was just that a Mexican was an as***le and so he wrote it. White boys are assholes too, ya know.

Commander, just make a plan and stick to it. Little by little you make progress.

Gary I don't think he was trying to be racist. It was just that a Mexican was an as***le and so he wrote it. White boys are assholes too, ya know.

Commander, just make a plan and stick to it. Little by little you make progress.
You may be right in the first two sentences. I have on occasion personally proven your third sentence as factual.

Sorry to hear about this commander. Hope things turn around for you soon. Think positive, keep your mind engaged on positive things.

Back