Greatings from Denmark

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by napoli-1976, Dec 18, 2009.

1. napoli-1976

napoli-1976 New Member

Hello people.

I am from denmark, and are producing trikes now i wanna do an e-trike, so i am looking for input. seems to be a good place to start

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

can't help you much regarding the e-trike
    but I sure would like to welcome you to site
    maybe someday some bike pictures from over there could be posted

ride that THING
  3. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

welcome to the site... you will love this place.

I dont know much about e-trikes... and neither do most people here. This site is mainly about gasoline engines... but there are a handful of people here that are very, VERY talented with electricity and electric motors.

Just do a search... I know that there are some really good threads here on e-bikes, and I know the people who participate in them are very helpful and would happily answer a PM if you sent one.

do you have any pictures??? If you could, please post some pics of your progress in the picture gallery section.
  4. professor

professor Active Member

You mean you are making trikes? What style?
  5. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

For a very detailed and interesting build log about designing and building an e-trike from scratch, look for the posts by AussieJester. Beautiful creation he has produced, which is powerful and very ridable.
  6. napoli-1976

napoli-1976 New Member

No i am working at a factory were we are producing trikes, several thousands a year.
    So it is not in a small scale, and i hope that i still are wellcome in this forum??
  7. professor

professor Active Member

Of course you are still welcome. Now, are you going to build a powered trike?