Gt80 junk?

Fabian has been around the block a time or two and he has some good advice.

as for an expansion chamber without silencer- ARE YOU CRAZY??? wwaayy too loud !

image.jpeg
Just got gt80 a month ago nothing but problems right now I just replaced cylinder head and piston got rid of low compression head it had a ported cylinder I got a stock one kept reed and keihin carb . My o original head and piston are fried . This one is starting to do the same . Now the carb is leaking . The engine is smoking hot after about 2mins. Of running. Is a non ported cylinder an issue ? I'm t replacing the carb with a stock carb will that help ? It's getting way to much air.
I just finished this build.
I sure hope I don't have the problems.
I'm from Chicago however, and had to ask.. How the cops treat you?

I'm from Chicago as well I now live in Bartlett it's in the western suburbs I'm sure you know where it is. The cops here are totally cool about it Hanover Park Bartlett Streamwood none of them has ever has sold yet on my MB.

One-time copies and walked up to me I was actually writing but I was locking it up at Walgreens and he said that's cool that you're laughing it up a lot of these dumbasses around here don't lock em up, & wonder why they're bikes getstolen. STILL when I see a cop? I start pedaling and hit the kill switch. Even if I'm going 30mph. That's only if I'm going DIRECTLY IN THERE PATH. Otherwise I just pedal a bit. As long as you're not driving like an as***le for not going to mess with you they got bigger fish to fry unlesss some jerk has a hard-on and wants to mess with you

Just got gt80 a month ago nothing but problems right now I just replaced cylinder head and piston got rid of low compression head it had a ported cylinder I got a stock one kept reed and keihin carb . My o original head and piston are fried . This one is starting to do the same . Now the carb is leaking . The engine is smoking hot after about 2mins. Of running. Is a non ported cylinder an issue ? I'm t replacing the carb with a stock carb will that help ? It's getting way to much air.
Ewe s**t just bought one had nothing but s**t load of trouble with a 80cc this might be the same some as***le imposed on me during assembly he swipe the black disc that goes in the carb thinking Im gonna lay another sick motor on him what in the hell is the black disc what does it do is it a gasket I can make? Will it run without it?

Back