GXH50 and a pocket bike clutch?

Well I also feel the need now to give a sincere thanks to the both of you. Steve, you were the first one to offer your help and advice to me when I began this endeavor.

My hat goes off to the lot of ya! :D

Conradcliff, I would advise you to send the new parts back to DavesMotors and pay the restocking fee.

Oh, I'm not that deep into mistakes yet. I haven't actually ordered anything from DavesMotors yet..but as it turns out it looks like the bell housing is going to work on the Titan so I will probably be ordering that tomorrow. I may have bought a couple of sprockets that I didn't need though..:rolleyes:

Well, I just found this and it has me worried again..

CG3B301830-3.jpg

If the mounting holes on the Titan are 75mm center to center then this presents me with a problem..

If the bell housing would still fit then I could probably drill the holes out and use some washers to hold it together.

Any ideas? :(

Edit: Ok, I don't know why I thought someone had told me that the mounting holes on the Titan were 75mm center to center but I just found this which says they're only 70..which is close enough for me :)

Last edited:
Conrad,

I believe you will find that the c to c of the Titan and the housing are the same, I believe the difference you are seeing posted is the difference in the way different people are reading their measureing stick.

ocscully

Back