helio 4 stroke kit good?

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by iron horse, Feb 21, 2012.

1. iron horse

iron horse New Member

hey guys im new to this all and dont know what it entails to build one of these and whats good and whats not. looking for a complete 4 stroke kit and helio looks like a good company. can someone tell me about this kit? is the motor good? the 5 to 1 transmunchkin solid? whats a belt drive? is the price good? etc. sorry for all the questions. thanks in advance. btw im a gear head so im not completely in the dark here lol

2. iron horse

iron horse New Member

3. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

BellinghamBenny likes this.
  4. Silvaire

Silvaire Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  5. Arlene1991

Arlene1991 New Member

Iron Horse:

Steer clear of Helio! I don't think he's in business any more, but I had to warn you just in case. Kyle Craw is a con artist, at best.

Check out the attached PDF. And do a Google search on: "Kyle Craw" "Helio." You'll find all sorts of nasty stuff on sites like ripoffreport.com.

Attached Files:

6. iron horse

iron horse New Member

holy cr*p. thanks for that. okay so does that bicycles engine website have everything i need to set up a 4 stroke bike?
  7. The_Aleman

The_Aleman Active Member

The kit should contain everything you need, yes. But it's possible you'll need a better sprocket mount than what's provided or a different rear sprocket. That kinda depends on the gear ratio you pick.
  8. Thanks for the look out