bicyclespalace

We are bicycles online store that sell various bicycles with discount prices

We sell from Cervelo , Trek , Scott, Giant , Felt, Bianchi and more

Available for all size you need

Please contact us or take your time to visit our website

Bicycles Palace Online Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MBc.

Please contact Tom or loquin (forum admins) to have your member status changed to Vendor.

We have a special forum for Vendors.

and special rules for vendors.

again, welcome

Indonesia?
I would be very cautious dealing with them
Contact Us
Bicycles Palace Online Store
JL SUDIRMAN 90
JAKARTA, JAKARTA 10102
Indonesia
Tel : 62-21-117633511 , Fax : 62-21-17633511
Email Address : info@bicyclespalace.com

Key Contact :
WILSON OKTARIANDI , CEO

Whois Record
Registrant:
bicyclespalace.com
JL SUDIRMAN 90
JAKARTA, JAKARTA 10102
Indonesia

Domain Name: BICYCLESPALACE.COM
Created on: 08-Oct-08
Expires on: 08-Oct-18
Last Updated on: 09-Oct-08

Administrative Contact:
Ly, Tezz
surpriseeyes.com
15120 Faulkner Ave
Paramount, California 90723
United States
(562) 500-0090 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Ly, Tezz
oralmountain
15120 Faulkner Ave
Paramount, California 90723
United States
(562) 500-0090 Fax -- (562) 630-6678

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SITEGROUND178.COM
NS2.SITEGROUND178.COM

Last edited:
bicyclespalace.com is a scam

Dumb *** scammers
They just registered the website in Oct 2008 but have fake comments going back to 2003

http://bicyclespalace.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=5

About Us
About Us
We have been bicycle enthusiasts for decades, and in E-commerce since 1999. In 2002 we began selling bicycles online, with the goal of providing quality bikes and accessories at reasonable prices. Our bike business has been growing rapidy since the opening of bicyclespalace.com, and we now have thousands of happy customers throughout the US and many foreign countries.

Drawing on our years of E-commerce experience, we have done our best to provide you with a safe and secure user friendly store where you can do all of the research and shopping from the comfort of your own home.

We ship quickly, with most products shipping the same day, or the day after your order in placed.

For more detailed information about our service, view our customer comments page.

Customer Comments

Wow what super fast service ! You definitely have me as a return customer. I have been shopping for a nice bicycle for about a month now, and I am SO glad I landed on your website. I absolutely love my Lamborghini Legganda ! The color is crisp !, and the design is out of this world extraordinary ! Even my Wife thinks I made an excellent choice, She thinks it looks very slick. Thank You once again for your terrific service ! Bravo to bicyclespalace.com !!! Feel free to pass on my comment to all fellow viewers of your website !

The Happiest Buyer, And New Bike Owner !

Michael R. S 4/24/08

Customer on bridge next to BicycleHello,

My husband John's first ride over 200 miles upstate with the new Cadillac I bought him from your store.

I can't wait to get mine!

Sue 4/6/2008

Hi bicyclespalace.com,
Just wanted to let you know I received my bike this morning, and it is all put together and ready to ride (except the weather in NH is not cooperating today).
Very pleased with the bike, it assembled without a hitch, all parts present, and the quality was frankly much better than I had expected at this price. Thanks again for my terrific new city bike, and my compliments to your store. I will certainly recommend you to my friends!

Kelly 4/3/2008

Hi,
I received my bike yesterday. just wanted to thank you, thank you, thank you.
Its perfect!

Kelly 3/27/2008

Dear bicyclespalace.com

I got my bike about 2:00 PM (EST) on Friday the box was not damaged. I did not open it. I well do so today when I take it to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments. They said it would be about $40.00 but I won't have it back for about a week as they are backed up with work. I want to thank you as I did not think I would get my bike the next day. I am going to let every one I know about bicyclespalace.com and also about J T he went out of his way to help me find the bike that would be right for me. Other company's just wanted to just sell any bike! When I get my Cadillac bike back I well send you a photo if it and also post a review of it. Have a Good Holiday and a Good Weekend

Douglas 3/22/2008

Hey, I know you guys are probably busy, just wanted to let you know I received my bike today. Just wanted to say, THANKS for the great friendly fast service. Can't wait to get it together and take it for a ride. I looked at a lot of mt. bikes and I mean a lot, before I bought this one. THANKS AGAIN J.B.
P. S., I hope it lives up to the name.

Jerry 2/15/2008

Customers BicycleHello bicyclespalace.com,

Thanks for getting the Bike here!

We are about 20 miles from Sevilla.

Thanks!
Richard 1/26/2008

Hi-

Wow, thank you so much for your positive attitude in dealing with my bike! I received it today! HOORAY! I also appreciate your amazing business - keep up the good work :) Thank you!

Kelly 10/15/2007

Hello bicyclespalace.com
Here's a quick note to let you know how the tandem rides. It's excellent!
We've been going out most weekends and we've managed to put a few hundred kilometers on it. The overall experience is very nice. We have a small set of panniers on the rear, and it does well for traveling around town and doing light rides with our friends.

I mentioned that a colleague might be interested in the Rapido. In fact, I've decided to pass mine on to him, and I've just put in an order for a Classica from you. We're getting a lot of good comments on the bikes and I decided to trade up.

Thank you for your service. I'll look forward to catching up with you sometime.

Best regards,

David 9/7/2007

bicyclespalace.com

I was so suprised to receive my bike 2 days after I ordered it. I really didn't know when to expect it. I thought it might take a week, but was pleasently suprised when I checked the DHL website and found that it had been delivered while I was at work! I was able to put it
together with ease and it is soooo wonderful to ride! I will recommend your site when I hear of someone thinking on ordering.

Thanks so much for everything!

Rebecca 8/24/2007

Thank you, it's a pleasure doing business with real people! I'll definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a good bike!
Cyn 8/8/2007

Hello,
I just wanted to drop a quick thank you note about the Lamborghini tandem bicycle. I was very impressed with the communication with your company before the order, the fast shipping of the bike, and the quality of the bike for the money. This was over all a great experience. My wife and I have been out for a few rides and love the Tandem. A road tandem at this price is previously unheard of, and this bike is no disappointment. Solid, light frame, smooth shifting, and comfortable ride.

Thanks for the great experience!

-- Andy 7/9/2007

Thank you. Bike is great, good quality, fast shipping. I'll recommend you to others.
Bill. M. 7/7/2007

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I'm a newbie cyclist and bought a GMC Denali from you guys several months ago. I rode it in my first (hopefully of many) MS 150 in April...it got me through all 150 miles! Now I'm upgrading to the Yukon.

Perhaps someday I'll REALLY upgrade to a Specialized or some such well known and much respected gear. If and/or when I do...I won't hesitate to purchase from you guys.

Thanks so much for providing the affordable yet quality equipment AND the lightening fast shipping. I'm looking forward to getting it out there on the road, and thanks to your company, it appears that it may have it's first road test this weekend!

Have a fabulous day...and thanks again!
~Tammy B. 6/28/2007

Thank you so much, Michael. The children and I arrived safely this afternoon, and all are excited about having some wheels. You have been wonderfully helpful. Such one-on-one personal and friendly advice and direction is so cool! I'll let you know how she rolls...
Jane 6/5/2007

Wow! You guys are great. My husband told me the same thing. I look forward to recommending you. Thanks!
Stacy P. 6/4/2007

LOVE my new bike! You guys were over $200 cheaper
than all the others! Bought a Jeep Overland SE. Shipped in no time, simple to put together and runs like a swiss watch! Great job.
John
Norfolk, VA 6/3/2007

bicyclespalace.com
I apologize it took me so long to get back to you. I appreciate the way you have done business via the internet. Even before the sale, you were always very prompt at answering our questions. Thank you very much for backing your product. My son is enjoying his bike.

Thanks, Dawn 6/1/2007

Mike,

Good morning from Virginia's Eastern Shore. You could see several hits on your web site from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Virginia starting today or tomorrow. The bike was a hit all over the campground.

Doug 5/28/2007

She came home early and found it on the porch......

She loves it, thanks!!!!

Probably not the best shoes to ride in but oh well.....

SFC Joseph F.

5/18/2007

Hi bicyclespalace.com
A note just to say thank you, I received the bike yesterday and I am very happy. 'Excellent Fast Service'
Kind regards Craig 5/4/2007

Hi bicyclespalace.com,

Thank you very much for your attention in this matter. It ensures that I will use the "bicyclespalace.com" for all my future needs in this line. It is a pleasure to do business with you. Gordon E, Jr 4/26/2007

Hi-
I love my new caddy bike!
It is a minor, but gorgeous replacement that my fiancé bought me for my birthday to replace my purple 85 cadillac eldorado car that I just sold earlier this year.

I was very pleased with the super fast shipping!
Thanks so much again for the great service!

Thanks-
Jeannine 4/11/07

Thanks so much for sending another fender for my wife's bike. She is very happy which makes me very happy. Thanks for being a part of that. I will recommend your online store to all my friends with bike aspirations.
James P. 4/6/07

Thank you bicyclespalace.com, you have made my day a very happy one!

Wishing you the best in life,

Katie 3/29/2007

Hi there. I am a proud Denali Road Bike (the black and yellow one) rider and happy to say that my brother in law rides a Schwinn road bike and I am always in the lead.
Thank you, Cesar M. 2/27/07

THANKS bicyclespalace.com,
I APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, YOUR ETHICS AND PRODUCTS ARE TOP NOTCH. I WILL BE LOOKING TO AND REFERRING YOUR STORE IN THE FUTURE.
STEPHEN S.
CAPE MAY, NJ 1/11/07

bicyclespalace.com, finally home and able to shoot a note to you. The bike arrived in New Orleans perfect and I had several compliments on it as I was riding it around the past 10 days. Thanks so much for all your help and I have bookmarked your site for future use. As a conscious business owner myself (Real Estate Appraiser) it was a pleasure doing business with someone that takes pride in customer service.

Again, thank you. --Jeff T 1/3/07

bicyclespalace.com, I just placed the order. I appreciate all your help on this one. We got the other bike yesterday and it is really nice. It is a Christmas present for my son and we have been looking at it for a few months on your website.

Thanks again. --Jeff T. 12/17/06

Thank you very much! This is our third bike from you and we love them.
Rose G. 12/4/06

Thank you so much.
You are making one little girl very happy this Christmas!
Have a wonderful holiday.

Ann 12/1/06

That will work just fine. Thank you so much for letting me know....what wonderful service!!

Cindy M. 11/9/06

The bike arrived today. I can't wait to ride it. Thanks for being so prompt.

Ray F. 10/30/06

bicyclespalace.com,

You are the greatest! I hope to submit a picture to your site from Port Aransas Texas on the beach or Town Lake, Austin Texas. Thank you so very much.

Kind Regards,

bicyclespalace.com:

I just wanted to drop a note to say that it was a pleasure doing business with you. You responded well and warmly to my initial inquiry, and the transaction was smooth-as-silk, complete with very speedy shipping--not to mention the fact that you sold me a fabulous bike, one that I couldn't find anywhere in my fairly bike-friendly town of Madison!

I'm telling everyone I know about your bike shop.

Thanks again!

Matthew 5/23/06

I purchased a Pro-Elite repair stand and a couple accessories from you last week, and they arrived today. I just wanted to write to say thanks. The bike stand is awesome, and the other accessories are great as well.

Thanks again,
Jake A.

5/8/06

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and let you know we received the bike. I was extremely please with the quality of your service, as well as the pricing and speed of the shipping.

The bike was in perfect condition and rides beautifully.

We had been pricing this same bike on Ebay for $179.99 and $45 shipping, you were way under that and I received the bike at least a week sooner than anything they were offering.

Thank you once again, and I will definetly recommend bicyclespalace.com to my friends.

Sincerely,

Kim M

4/19/06

My S-Rod bicycle was received yesterday. What a beauty it is.
Your customer.

Noah A.

4/6/06

Hello.

Yes, we did get the bike trailer and we LOVE it. What a great product. I think we've been on our bike more than in our car.
Thank you.

Julie 3/20/06

Hi bicyclespalace.com,

I just wanted to say thank you! I am amazed at how fast I received the bicycle. I will make sure to pass the word around about bicyclespalace.com and the amazing customer service you provide.

Thanks Again!

Cathy S. 3/18/2006

We received the Jeep boys bike on Monday and it is perfect! Our son is overjoyed. We recently moved from Burgundy , France and he had to leave his beloved bike behind.....
Thanks so much for your help,

Mary C.

1/5/2006

I would order from your company again, and also will tell friends and family about your company.

Again thank-you .
Carolyn D. 12/7/05

It has been a while now, and I live in northern NY stationed at Ft. Drum NY as a Military Police Officer. Not sure if you remember me but I lived in Alabama when I bought my bike. Since then I have not stopped riding it. I haven't done any races like I had hoped but I ride 14 plus mile three time a week on some awsome cross country trails here in Northern NY. I just thought to e-mail you and let you know this has been one of my better investments...

David B.

11/7/05
I want to thank you for shipping the bike I ordered in a timely manner. I ordered the bike for my girlfriends birthday in December. I am currently working as a civilian firefighter in Iraq, and it helps knowing that I can get things done without having to be at home. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day.

Cptn. Steven M.
10/30/05

Just wanted to let you know thatbike arrived yesterday, whichwas my daughter's 5th birthday. Her Dad will assemble it this weekend - she was very excited that it arrived on her birthday - thanks very much!!!

Lorea

9/23/05

We got the bike and its great. I put it together last night. Lucy is stoked. Thank you very much for everything. I really appreciate all your patience and help.

Duncan S.

6/30/05

I'm sorry that I haven't written sooner to thank you for your quick response on replacing the seat and tire for my father's bicycle that I got him for Christmas. Ordering from your company was a great experience! The cost was exactly as explained on your web site and delivery was prompt. The thing that will bring me back should I ever need to get another bike was the customer service. I wish you great success in your business; if my experience is an indicator of how your business will do, I know you will have wonderful longevity.

Thanks again,
M. Matthew C.

4/15/05

Dear bicyclespalace.com:

Thank you again for mailing my valentine to my sister.
I truly appreciate it. Happy Valentine's Day to both
of you.

Sincerely,
Elaine O. 3/14/05

Good Morning,

Yes, they did attempt delivery on Saturday but I missed them. Had I been home delivery would have been about 27 hours after I placed my order. Very impressive! Keep up the good work and I will share your business with anyone I know that is interested in a bike. Thanks.

Elise O. 2/8/05

bicyclespalace.com,
Happy New Year's. Just wanted you to know the bike arrived here in Japan safe and sound. Picked it up yesterday, assembled it last night. Have to air up the tires and give it a spin. It is a lot nicer than I thought. I want to thank you for going thru the hassle of mailing it to me all the way here.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Tim Estes

1/5/05

bicyclespalace.com

Thank you so much for your help in getting us the Gecko bike trailer for xmas. We received it on Wednesday, just as you expected, in plenty of time to give it to my in-laws for our xmas this past weekend. We really appreciate the prompt service & delivery!

Have a wonderful holiday!
Kathy M.

12/22/04

Thanks, bicyclespalace.com
I received my Honda HS265FS bike today. It is in new condition and the shipping time was amazing, 1 day. Thank you very much. Thanks again.

Eric J.

12/22/04

You guys are the greatest!!!!! I love the bike now I can put my old Gary Fisher to rest.

I have already decided to purchase another bike soon for my partner!

Thanks again,
Shaun R. A.

12/10/04

Unbelievable! The FedEx truck just pulled up at the door with the bike. You guys are awesome. Can't thank you enough!

Hadley B.
12/7/04

Everything went extremely smoothly, thank you very much!

Daniel H.
12/5/04

Just a quick note to let you know that I LOVE THIS BIKE! I commute to work every day with it! Used to ride the bus taking 15 to 20 minutes and now it's a wonderful morning wake-up bike ride and only takes 10 minutes! I really appreciate sellers like you and although I already left you positive feedback, I just wanted to tell you that. Best Wishes! Felicia (bought Jeep Overland S Women's)

11/13/04

Fast shipment, pleasure to deal with! Recommended to all!

T. Swinimer
11/5/04

Excellent seller, really easy to work with and very nice, timely and honest!

D. Sawyer
10/23/04

bicyclespalace.com,

I just wanted to thank you again for a great transaction!!! I left a feedback for you on-line and i would have written more but i did not have enough space! The bike is great and i went for my first ride yesterday. You can certainly expect repeat business from me. Thanks again!!!!

Steve
10/6/04

That was the fastest 5 days in history the bike arrived yesterday and Bob started puttin.

Thanks,
Adele

8/27/04

Thanks for the prompt shipping. Great warranty service and communication.

Mark B.
8/16/04

Very nice seller and great communication! Thank you, my bike rocks!!

Danielle K.
8/7/04

WOW, it's here already!!! As soon as my son goes to bed and I can get it out the box and put together. Great Service, thank you.

Lynn
8/4/04

Great Bike at a Great Price and QUICK shipping!!!! Would buy again in future!!!

Holly F.
8/4/04

Super value! Very smooth transaction and after sale support. A+
Robert H.

7/18/04

Super fast ship!! I'll be back soon to buy a bike for myself. Thanks!!!
Lisa W.

7/12/04

I Had a parts issue that was resolved IMMEDIATLY superb service

William W.
6/30/04

Got the trike saturday and my son loves it.

Thanks again
Greg Chason

Ray
6/21/04

Everything as described, super fast shipping and great communication!!! SUPERB
Kofi G.
5/22/04

Hi There,
just wanted to say thanks, I received my bike rack today after work and it's already assemblied and installed. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Thanks again

Jim
5/7/04

bicyclespalace.com,

Thank you very much.
It's that kind of quality service that people really appreciate.

Ray
4/14/04

I received my Turbo Cruiser 7 bike yesterday. That was speedy service and the bike is so cool! I love the retro look of this bike! I was amazed that I placed my order on Friday and received the bike on the following Tuesday. Thanks for the great communication too.

Ric L
4/7/04

I Just wanted to let you know the bicycle arrived today in perfect condition. Thanks again for the terrific transaction. The Super Fly looks like everything I hoped it would be...
Joe B.
3/30/04

Hi bicyclespalace.com,
Thank you so much for all the help you have done. I wish E-Bay had a more detailed feedback rating. I would have marked you down
Somewhere between excellent and hero!

Best regards,
Jim Owens
3/12/04

I got the PT cruiser. A GREAT ride for the money...and great service as well. A+

Eric J.
3/09/04

The bike was delivered safe and sound!! It's all I'd hoped it would be. Took it out yesterday for the first time. I could not be happier and I appreciate the store you have. I know I got a great price on the bike and I appreciate that also.

Thanks again and I'd recommend your company to anyone.
Glenn
3/7/04

Bike exactly as described, delivered promptly. Would purchase again from seller.

Jessica V.
3/05/04

Hey bicyclespalace.com,
I received the bicycle today in good order, thank you very much.
My son couldn't wait to try it out...rave reviews...can't wait to try
it out myself.
Best regards, Wilson

Super fast shipping, great communication - very nice owners.
Nathan D.
2/26/04

Hello bicyclespalace.com,
Just wanted to say thank you for all of your bike communications with me...the bike arrived at my delivery address in Maryland this past Friday...thanks very much for your assistance...can't wait to see my mother-in-law's face when we give it to her!
Continued good luck with your business...

Bike arrived today. Thanks for the patient handling of my questions & fast delivery.
Christopher D.
2/23/04

bicyclespalace.com
Dont know how it happened but the bike shipment must have made all gates....rec it yesterday (within 24 hours !!!).....thanks alot, now I know why you have such positive customers.
thanks for the assist with payment.
thanks again.
Walter

SUCH A COOL BIKE--MEMORIES--It arrived so quickly I thought it was a jet THANX
Deb C.
2/13/04

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I received my bike today, And to thank you for sending it to me. I have it up and running already. It will be a back-up bike for me. It works perfectly, And I am happy with it... Thanks again, Joseph

Purchased the Honda Thumper Mountain Bike.
Cooler than bikes costing 3 times as much. AAA+Service. Cheers M&J.
Eric
2/9/04

dude you guys rock i already got the bike, thanks alot
Andres

The bike arrived the other day. It looks gorgeous. My wife will be very happy. Thanks for the good service.
Kind regards,
Peter-John Leone

Bravo... A nice bike at a nice price... Buy your bikes here...
Jeff C.
10/21/03

Thanks for the bike. I love it. I'm leaving positive feedback for you now.
Sondra

Answered emails promptly. Delivered promptly. What more can you ask for?
Craig L.
8/15/03

Dear bicyclespalace.com
I just got the bike. Thank you. It works very well. The shipping need only 5 days from you to Switzerland. Congratulations.
Best regards
Bernard

Very fast response to my questions. I'm extremely happy with our transactions.

John S.
7/21/03

Excellent to work with. Great communication. wonderful selection. AWESOME! A++++
Gracie L. 7/10/03

Wonderful Bike!!! Came in a week!!! Received many compliments on it already!
Valerie I.
6/20/03

Last edited:
I saw his post on the other site. He couldn't post his link, too new. So I googled him.

Same conclusion. It's almost convincing just because the amount of work he did.

I saw his post on the other site. He couldn't post his link, too new. So I googled him.

Same conclusion. It's almost convincing just because the amount of work he did.
If you did some checking around I bet you would find that the whole website is cloned and stolen
They usually forget to change a few tell tale signs
these guys don't write or design that well

They are just scum bag petty hit and run theives with no talent

www.bicyclespalace.com bicycles palace bicyclespalace bicyclespalace.com is a scam scammer

Back