Hello from Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 45u, Feb 22, 2016.

1. 45u

45u Active Member

Hello all! My name is Jeff and I am a old fart. I live in Macon, GA and have been riding and working on motorcycles none stop for over 45 years and much of that time as a living as my only transportation as I do not like cars and trucks. I all so race 1/5 scale RC buggy with 2 cycle engines in it. Looking forward to my engine kit getting here in the next day to two then have to get a bicycle to put it on. Here is my only transportation till I get my other old motorcycles done or get my motor bike done. LOL
    Thanks
    Jeff
    [​IMG]

KenM likes this.

2. KenM

KenM Member

Hi Jeff, you Georgia guys are taking over the hood:eek:
    I to have been riding motorcycles longer them most of these kids have been around.
    Just started with motor bikes in November , myself:p They are a HOOT :D Not like a bicycle , and not like a motorcycle .

This was my last scoot. Three years ago had to sell it, just can not do the kick starting anymore .
    Keep looking up! Ken.

Attached Files:

3. 45u

45u Active Member

Ken I have a 1971 Triumph T100C I am restoring for my self. May be this summer we can get up a ride with those in Georgia guys. Coarse other from other states are welcome. By then hope to have my motor bike running and the bugs worked out. Thinking about making a trailer so I can pull it with my rig (motorcycle with sidecar).

KenM likes this.
  4. 45u

45u Active Member

5. KenM

KenM Member

That would look cool:p A motorcycle pulling a motorbike :cool:
    You have to do it:D
    About your ride. That sounds like a good time. But I live in the central east coast of Florida. But you have fun for me. And keep us posted on the ride! Keep looking up! Ken.

6. 45u

45u Active Member

Ken then I guess I will have to make a trailer and come down your way to ride together. LOL I all so want the trailer so I can pull my Triumph.
    Thanks
    Jeff

KenM likes this.
  7. KenM

KenM Member

That's a deal!!
    Now that would be sharp! A Harley pulling a Triumph!
    It is the Harley it the trailer most of the time down here!
    Keep looking up! Ken.

8. 45u

45u Active Member

You see my Harley on a trailer call the police it is stolen.

KenM likes this.
  9. 45u

45u Active Member

A FEW of my babies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KenM likes this.
  10. 45u

45u Active Member

From my little 10K plus trip to Alaska and back in just a little over a month. Before the sidecar.

[​IMG]

11. KenM

KenM Member

It must be nice to have a shop like that!
    The trip to Alaska must of been some trip to remember !
    Keep looking up! Ken.