Hello and Happy Holidays

huckfinn

Local time
9:05 AM
Hello I'm from upstate N.Y. where the farms are, I just turned 62 am a retired construction carpenter and now like to play motorized bikes, scooters, minibikes and still a few motorcycles and just about anything motorized that's cool , like most of us I'm sure, I have nothing but common sense when it comes to the mechanical end of things but I learn a little and have a good time playing, and I'm not looking for a new carreer just having some fun again after working so many years... I found this forum because my next purchase coming up is an older worksman cycles foldable trike with a BikeBug motor on it, both in very nice condition, Hopefully someone on the forum will have some input on that bikebug motor and I look foward to reading some of the post here while I'm waiting to go get my new toy and will post pics, Happy Holidays to all and thank you. huckfinn

Hello I'm from upstate N.Y. where the farms are
I know the area quite well, I had friends that had large farms up in Wallkill and Fishkill area many years ago when I was still in New England area and it was a relatively short drive or flight in a Cessna 172 to go visit...lol.

Happy Holidays to all and thank you. huckfinn
It's actually OK to say Merry CHRISTMAS or Happy CHRISTMAS here...Most of us do not practice political correctness whatsoever...lol.

We call the holiday what it is...lol...Christ Mass, Christmas, celebrating the birth of the Messiah.

Previous Happy Christmas greetings posted for our members for the last three years are here below:

It's actually OK to say Merry CHRISTMAS or Happy CHRISTMAS here...Most of us do not practice political correctness whatsoever...lol.

We call the holiday what it is...lol...Christ Mass, Christmas, celebrating the birth of the Messiah
HAPPY HANUKKAH DAMIEN!!!!! lol

I know the area quite well, I had friends that had large farms up in Wallkill and Fishkill area many years ago when I was still in New England area and it was a relatively short drive or flight in a Cessna 172 to go visit...lol.

We call the holiday what it is...lol...Christ Mass, Christmas, celebrating the birth of the Messiah.

Previous Happy Christmas greetings posted for our members for the last three years are here below:

Thank you for the welcome and information , as for me this month I celebrate the only real superstars birthday, Merry Christ mas to all, Thank you.

you're a wee bit early, no?
Nope, It's official , I put the lights on my house,

Christmas is alot of work 😅

DSCF3110.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF3111.JPG
    DSCF3111.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF3112.JPG
    DSCF3112.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF3113.JPG